“high prices for average food”
Review of Five-Twenty Four Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five-Twenty Four Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This place has been around forever, with various cooks, managers and owners. It was once quite a find. I am afraid that, in recent years, it's attempting to rest on past laurels. Pretty much standard California Mex restaurant menu, Prices are somewhat high for decent execution. Service is spotty.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

A great little family restaurant for many decades politicians and locals eat here. They hesitated serving cheesebergers at first but kids love them and now its one of the favorites my wife loves mexican and my son and I love cheesebergers so every one was happy

Reviewed February 23, 2011

I went to the old place and now I go to the new place. My family and I love the food and people there. They treat their customers like family. My dad use to take me to the original restiramt when I was little and nothing has changed. I will go to any of their restrauants. Love it! Love it! Love it!

Reviewed March 20, 2010

good food, nice place and beautiful people,congratulation for new place

Reviewed May 30, 2006

A friend recommended this place for good authentic mexican food. The area and location is ok, it's more a "hole in the wall" type location next to a laundrymat. A group of 8 of us went and the salsa was super hot (if you like that you would enjoy! too hot for most of us) and the food was delicious and reasonably priced. Good service. The interior was not the cleanest because the building and decoration is not updated and older. Not living close to this area I probably wouldn't go there again.