“great food! clean and nice service.”
Review of Pho Bac Hoa Viet

Pho Bac Hoa Viet
Ranked #398 of 2,334 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Casual atmosphere. I been visiting this place for more than 10 years and was always a good experience.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed August 10, 2018

This was my second visit - the first being a bit over a year ago. We were a group (all family) of 7.
The restaurant is located in a strip mall/plaza on Greenhaven by Pocket Road. There’s lots of parking available and it’s easy to find.
We started with fresh spring rolls — they were made fast and were oh so fresh. Really good! There is a lot to choose from on the menu and portions are generous. I couldn’t eat all of my fabulous pork and rice but had nephews only too happy to help. The cabbage slaw on the side was refreshing — so good!
Our water glasses were kept full and the fast service was complemented by frequent checks by our waiter to see if we needed anything.
This is very much a neighborhood restaurant and a great one at that. Prices are extremely reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed December 5, 2017

We went here on a Sunday evening and they were definitely not prepared to serve a the restaurant when it is full. The selection of food and the quality of the food is excellent but the service was not good at all. Plenty of tables when we walked in ad after 15 minutes waiting to take an order I had to chase down someone to get their attention. After ordering the food delivery was relatively quick but one order we had to chase down as it was not delivered and not one time did they check back to see if we needed any additional drinks. The prices are very good. Questionable if we will return.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017

My daughter and I picked up some takeout from here to share with my dad during our visit to Sacramento. The location is in a busy plaza with plenty of parking and several other restaurants and a Starbucks.
Great options here on the expansive menu. We are fans of curry and fresh spring rolls and were impressed with the ones we ordered. Judging from the traffic in and out of the restaurant this place is popular with locals, too.
Would love to try to the Pho (noodles) sometime. Maybe on another visit.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Another strip mall find with a huge menu
of pho, Vietnamese and Chinese choices.
Their salted pepper calamari is my favorite
appetizer though I also like the airing rolls.

The pho, of various sizes and combinations is always excellent - ( wonderful rich broth ). I always choose the largest pho combination so I will have
leftovers for dinner.

There are pages of other dishes, literally something for every taste. I will usually order one new item every time I dine at Phoenix Bac Hoa. It will take me years
to try the whole menu.