“Nice Atmosphere and Fun”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #118 of 2,133 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I this is a chain and I don't mind that as long as the food is good. It was and we had a a good sized group. You really can't have a conversation though, so much going on, loud in general. The kids loved it and I like that is is right on the river. Nice place to go at the end of a long shopping day in Old Town.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I stopped and ate. Everything was great. Staff was friendly. Food was yummy. It seemed staff all got along and good atmosphere.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time there on our Anniversary. My wife had proposed to me Feb 15th 2014. The staff and manager are great. We go every year for our anniversary

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Great location and food. Service excellent. Wasn't busy the day we were there, much to our surprise.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

We went in, headed to the bar and were handed a tri-fold menu that was sticky and falling apart at the seams. The bartenders were cool, but because we were near the waitress station, most of the staff was gossiping about who got suspended, who did not show up for their shift, who gave notice, etc.. Every plate or dish we got was chipped. We got the wrong food and our server was out shopping it around to other servers which was really disturbing. This could be a really cool place, but the management needs to get engaged.