“Not good at getting the order right”

Bella Bru Cafe & Catering
Ranked #126 of 2,004 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
carmichael
“Not good at getting the order right”
Reviewed May 24, 2008

I had been going to Bella Bru Carmichael on a somewhat regular basis, but then on two consecutive visits they messed up my to-go order. I didn't notice until I got home. (One time I ordered a chicken sandwich and got a cobb salad!) So then I started boycotting them. I thought I would give them a second chance after not going there for about 6 months. Well, tonight I ordered a sandwich and a cookie. I should have known better and checked the bag when it was handed to me, but the cookie was missing, which I didn't notice until I got home. If they had been swamped with business I would have been more understanding, but there were approximately 4 parties (3-4 people in each party), and 3-4 people working behind the counter. (This doesn't include those people working in the kitchen.) A business is only as good as its employees and it's unfortunate to say, but Bella Bru does not hire quality workers, and their attention to orders is poor.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great food, inattentive service”
Reviewed October 25, 2005

We were visiting from out of town stopped by on a Sunday morning. We were a party of 6 and there were 2 forks and 2 napkins on the table. We asked, on at least 5 occasions, for four additional forks and napkins but did not ever recieve them. I will admit that the quality of the food we ate, (four with our hands, mind you) was very good.