“Good foods & great team work”
Review of Sushi King

Sushi King
Ranked #531 of 2,334 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 23, 2018

We have been eating at this restaurant for many years. Linda & Say are friendly and efficient waitress. And the foods are always good. We love their crispy eggrolls, sashimi, nigiri sushi, and pho. The price is reasonable. In addition, we see the owner (Kent) works very hard to maintain the quality of food. And he also steps in to work when the place gets too busy. We like to see this kind of team work. Congratulate their success!

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I went in with relatively low expectations, but gave this place a try because it was near my hotel. Pleasantly surprised! The spring rolls were fresh and delicious and the pho was quite good. Will absolutely go back next time I’m in town.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018

I make it a point to have Sushi because I don't eat red meat or chicken on Fridays. I was in the Natomas/Sacramento area for a vacation. I spotted this place while I was on my way to Old Town and thought I'd give it a try. It's a combination Japanese and Vietnamese restaurant.

One thing you'll notice, if you look at the Special Rolls is that a good number of them have cream cheese in it. Since I don't like cream cheese on anything except on a bagel, I stayed away from them.

I ordered the New View Roll, Rainbow Roll, and two orders of Salmon sushi. They were all good. For the rolls, they give you ten pieces rather than the traditional eight or six. The rainbow roll comes with only three kinds of fish instead of the usual variety, but it's good nonetheless.

Next time I'm in town, I'll try others, but if I don't want to drive far, I'll go back here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Japanese and Vietnamese Restaurant serving Sushi and Pho. Food is tasty and reasonable for a price, serving is good portion. We ordered Sushi Boat enough to accommodate at least 3 but we were 2, so there is left over for take out. Fresh fish, by its texture and smell, we loved the Sashimi! Pho is also good! Quite clean and spacious ambience. One thing though, the wooden boat that was used as serving tray has been worn and torn for obviously busy years of use. Need to upgrade or seek a more creative way of using a sturdy and good looking "Boat" concept.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2018

First time here and the Vietnamese noodle salad was so very yummy! Price was pretty good and it seems like a popular place to have lunch! Servers were friendly and did a good job!

Date of visit: February 2018