“Great For Happy Hour”
Review of Lucca Restaurant

Lucca Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucca Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 2,004 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Carlsbad, California, United States
“Great For Happy Hour”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Fun for happy hour. Yummy small plates and great service. The main dining area is attractive but with the brick walls can get noisy when crowded. If this is an issue move into their attractive vine covered patio.

• Visited March 2014

Sacramento, California
“Awesome beef, great Happy Hour, best in town!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place raises it's own beef that they serve in some very mighty fine dishes. Always high quality ingredients, reasonable prices, good wine list, tasty food, good service. For real value, go for happy hour!

Visited March 2014
“Amazing ”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

My sin picked this place and he did an excellent job. They have valet parking but I parked in lot right next to the building. The place is dark and relaxing and we walked passed the kitchen. I recommend the truffle fries as appetizer. The salad was crisp and a great combo of fruit ( strawberries ) and a cheese on the order of Bleu cheese. Wonderful compliment to my linguini and prawns. I am picky about pasta but it was cooked to perfection al dente. The prawns had a wonderful texture. I get tired of the chewy stuff I often get. Hats off. Best place in Sacramento. Waiting on my cappuccino and chocolate dessert. Take the time to go there

Sonora, California
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Within walking distance of our hotel near Sacramento Convention Center. We were in Sacramento for a two day volleyball tournament and arrived about 4:30 after 2 and a half hour drive. Wanted something within walking distance of hotel and since was raining as close as possible. It was about 6 blocks. Food was delicious and service was exceptional (manager stopped by twice to make sure everything was OK. I had stuffed peppers with sausage and my wife had a pasta dish. Both were excellen. We almost went back the second night but teenagers with us wanted hamburgers. We will go again if in the area.

Visited February 2014
Sacramento, California
“I Loved My Lucious Lunch @Lucca Restaurant & Bar”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

A group of ladies (15 to be exact) from my gym bought tickets to see the play "Flashdance" and Lucca was within walking distance of the theater so went there for lunch Reservations were made in advance and we were promptly seated. Our waitress/server was very attentive and answered any questions regarding the menu. I chose the Fried Calamari as my appetizer and what a great choice. The calamari was fried to perfection and also included some deep friend kalamata olives as well. What a nice surprise!!! For my entree, I chose Chicken Picatta & it was delicious. I'm kind picky about certain things and I don't like cooked vegetables. The Chicken Picatta came with brussell sprouts and I told our waitress that I didn't want them on my plate at all. There are times when chefs get busy and overlook these types of changes...but not in this case. My dish was served just like I ordered & it was delicious. I always like to personally compliment the chef for a great meal and I did. He seemed very touched that a customer would talk to him personally. My niece had the Lucca Burger and she said it was the best burger she's ever had!!! Overall, that was a great gastronomical experience and I strongly encourage all the readers out there in TripAdvisor world to check it out for themselves. Two Thumbs Up!!!

• Visited February 2014