“Fun experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband took me here as a surprise night out. It was lots of fun. Our table was lively which was really nice. I'm very into mystery movies, books, etc. If you are like me try not to overthink it too much. And remember everyone is a suspect :-)

3  Thank tigereyes1970

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a really hilarious show. The plot was fairly simple, but it was still hard to guess the killer. The detectives and other actors were really great at improv and had me hysterical. The food was decent too. Overall, definitely a worthwhile experience.

9  Thank Donna P