“Phenomenal experience, excellent food!”

Casablanca Moroccan Restaurant
Ranked #205 of 2,070 Restaurants in Sacramento
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The first time we visited, I was really leary after seeing the location. Once you walk in the door you are magically transported to another place and forget all about the strip mall and the traffic rushing by. The food is outstanding - we order the Sultan's feast and get a wide variety of treats to sample. The service is exceptionally friendly and helpful. Each time we've been there we have seen belly dancers come out for entertainment too. Overall, this is a fun experience!

1  Thank NorCalDaddy

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Just amazing, it's the kind of ambience people love to have at home, I am from morocco, and Casablanca restaurant is just a piece of morocco in sacramento.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

If your looking for a fun evening with a group of friends try Casablanca. We went with a group of 14 couples on a Sunday night for something different to do and had a ball. Not much to look at from the outside but don't let that fool you. Maurice, the owner who is wonderful to work with brought in a belly dancer, she is usually there only on Saturday and Sundays, and fixed us delicious food. He made us all feel so welcome. I am always skeptical about trying new food but was pleasantly surprised how wonderful and delicious it is. We brought our own wine, since they don't serve alcohol, sat back and enjoyed a great evening. It was a wonderful time by all.

3  Thank retiree508
Reviewed September 18, 2011

As a Moroccan American I can
Definitely recommend this place. The food is top notch in every regard, and despite the humble location, you forget what's outside once the service has started bring out each delicious dish.

1  Thank barorg
Reviewed July 28, 2011

It was our second date and I wanted to surprise a guy with something fun..especially since it was his birthday. I came across this place and was a little skeptical...It looked different, but also alot of fun. I made a reservation and decided to try it. SO GLAD I did. The owner is the waiter, his wife is his assistant. Never will you go somewhere and feel more welcome and at home. They treat you like roaylty at this place- will do whatever it takes to please you. The food was absolutely amazing (and I am not going to lie- we kind of thought before going we may end up grabbing food afterwards because who knows what it would be like). We ordered the Sultan's feast- which I highly recommend. If you order that, they bring you a little bit of a whole lot of stuff. There were more courses then I can count, and we were wayy full. The belly dancers were awesome- they got the whole place up and dancing. If you are looking for somewhere new, fun, with great food at a reasonable price that you will always remember, this is the place to go!!! TRY IT!

3  Thank MindyinLasVegas