“Dessert Lovers - All You Could Ever Want”

Rick's Dessert Diner
Ranked #6 of 62 Dessert in Sacramento
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Dessert Lovers - All You Could Ever Want”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

So little time, so much dessert. My only complaint is that I was OVERWHELMED with the choices. Why oh why can't I live closer and work my way thru all of the lucious cakes, pies and brownies. I finally picked a rasberry white chocolate cheesecake while my friend enjoyed a marble brownie with ice cream. I loved the friendly, clean atmosphere.........what a great spot. I would have loved if they were able to offer a combo desert - with say three small slices of different offerings - but not sure if that would be practical. I really enjoyed it!

• Visited October 2012

Lincoln, California
“wow”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great desserts lots of people with little seating. Still highly enjoyable!!!! fun place to end your evening at. Servers are fast but polite. AND the pies are straight from heaven. I only wish my mother-inlaw could go with me she was an excellent pie baker she would have so loved it!

Elk Grove, California
“plan failure”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

went here to celebrate a bday. The desserts looked delicious. We all bought a different slice of cake, paid a hefty price, and all had disapointed faces when we took our bites This place is overrated and they need to do a better job especially with a name like dessert diner. We wont be back.

1 Thank zinbaby
Sacramento, California, United States
“yummy desserts”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is the place to buy cakes for special days or just any Family Sunday dinner. You can taste the butter and cream, so very decadent.

Visited July 2012
Sacramento, California
“Cake and Art deco”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This place is as good as it gets if your spot hopping. Go to dinner and then come here for desert... the Baker works right ut in the open in back and the smells permeate the place, they have a Chocolate Dome cake that you can't finish even one piece. The old fashioned mid-century cases are full of stuff that delight he eyes... don't go if your on a diet... take outs and advanced orders are welcome here, prices are above average but the cakes and cookies are way out and above anything you can get around town...