“Messed up order”
Review of Esquire Grill

Esquire Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Esquire Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 2,130 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 13th St.
Transit: K Street Light Rail
Description: Inspired by classic American cooking of times past, The Esquire Grill brings a modern, yet timeless dining experience to downtown Sacramento. The restaurant, designed by San Francisco architect Michael Guthrie, is located on the ground floor of the 26-story Esquire Plaza Building and adjacent to the Sacramento Community Theater and Convention Center. The menu includes a selection of grilled and spit roasted meats, fish, and poultry, as well as appetizers, salads, and house made desserts. A full bar, extensive wine list, and private banquet facilities are also available.
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the butter lettuce and beet salad with dressing on the side. The salad arrived dressed. I sent it back and the second time it arrived with dressing and avocado in the side. It wasn't a difficult order and it was incorrect both times. If you are in the airport, I recommend skipping this one.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This place is an upscale joint with servers who make you feel comfortable. When I came in, it was late for lunch and I was literally the only person in the whole place. I decided to sit at the bar and the bartender was fantastic with recommendations and conversation for my whole hour. She steered me away from the daily special which she said was unimpressive to their burger, which she said was awesome. I have to say that I agree and it was the best restaurant burger I've had in quite some time. I would love to stop here for lunch again when I'm in Sacto on business.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This place is worth a visit for lunch or dinner. Reservations in the evening are a good idea. There is a parking garage next door. If you are staying at the Hyatt it's just out the back door.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Superb unobtrusive service, great ambiance, excellent wine list, amazingly reasonable prices, food prepared exactly as we requested - even cigars. Who could ask for more? Very convenient for the Esquire IMAX. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Not bad - good burger, pretty empty when I was there. Staff was friendly. Nothing special from what I saw, but not bad either.