“Authentic and fresh”

Hana Tsubaki
Ranked #345 of 2,023 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This lovely Japanese gem in East Sacramento is not home to the "all you can eat" craze. But if you're seeking an authentic Japanese menu, inlcuding but not limited to sushi, you won't be dissapointed. And if it's sushi you want, you're in for a treat - the freshest, most delicate fish served expertly by the chef. The decor is pleasant and the service is friendly without being overbearing.

There are newer reviews for Hana Tsubaki

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Every thing is always perfect. The food is amazing! I haven't ordered anything that wasn't cooked to perfection. A must try. By far my favorite place to dine

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Normally I would give this restaurant a good review but we were there on Friday night and the service was TERRIBLE. Took forever for the waitress to come over and ask if we wanted anything to drink. Then we said we wanted an order of CA roll as an appetizer and we ordered our main course as well. All this time there is no water, chop sticks or anything on the table. When the cucumbers arrived we had to ask the bus-lady for chop sticks. All of a sudden the main course arrives. We ask where is the CA roll appetizer? Oh, it will be there in a while. So we cancel the CA roll. But it was her attitude that was the worst. We had to ask the bus-lady again for soy sauce. Now, the food was excellent! When we were done, and the bill came, both my wife and I were trying to flag down the waitress to pay. Took forever. For the first time in my life, I wrote a note on the charge slip.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

My family has been eating at this restaurant for over 25 years, and it never gets old. The atmosphere is pleasant, the service is fast, and the food is very, very good.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

We loved everything about this clean and quaint restaurant. The simple yet comfortable atmosphere was perfect for our family celebration. The food was fresh, beautiful and delicious.