“Gone down hill”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
“Gone down hill”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I can still remember the first few years I went to OSF back in the 80s. The salad greens were fresh, the bleu cheese dressing thick and creamy and the spumoni was the real deal. The entrees used to have distinctive flavors. Alas, all this is no more. Everything tastes like pale imitations of what they were back then. The spumoni is especially disappointing. It used to be one of the main reasons to go there, but I couldn't say that now.

Sacramento, California, United States
“excellent food, service and sights!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

this comes from my 11 year old daughter (I'm equally satisfied)...what I liked about it, the food, the service, and the train tracks that are outside the window. Long wait but worth it! Good environment for children and adults to have celebrations or family time.......My son and I have Celiac Disease and they offer gluten free pasta!!!! Can't say enough about that! And it's delicious!!!

Visited October 2012
“Traditional Italian”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My kiddos take me here for my birthday dinner the last 3 years and we always love to sit in the authentic cable car. The servings are generous, which is great since my twin boys have bottomless tummies!!

Visited November 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Loved the Atmosphere...chicken Parmesan tastes better not burnt!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

The ambience was great...old train station. Loved looking around and enjoying the woodwork and and high ceilings. The service was great...everyone enjoyed their food which came quickly except for my chicken parm which was slightly burnt on the bottom. All else was great!

• Visited April 2013
“Boring”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I didn't expect a real authenic Italian meal here; however, I also didn't expect that my pasta would be so boring. I expected at least SOME spiciness, but, found none. Even the meatball was bland. I came based upon an advert in the local paper with special prices. Even at a discount, the pasta was not worth it. The only acceptable thing about the meal was the small loaf of bread supplied. the bread filled me up where the pasta couldn't. If you don't want a hint of spice or taste, you may actually find this place ok. But for me, I'd rather open up a can of Spaghetios. That also is not spicy, but, it has more taste.

Visited February 2013