“After eating here, my Dad asked me to ship him a burger across the country!”
Review of Hamburger Patties - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hamburger Patties
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I should start with the wonderful food. I am not really that adventurous with food, but noticed a burger (not sure what they called it) that had blue cheese and barbecue sauce. OMG! Remember that scene in "When Harry Met Sally" where the lady says "I'll have what she's having"? That good! There are blue and green flying mermaids above you, love the atmosphere, love the food. Eat here and Sellands in Sacramento when you come!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We had some excellent veggie and boca burgers here, and because it was Sunday brunch bottomless champagne for $10 – wow! Lovely staff too; helpful and friendly (but not pushy). Next time we’re in Sacramento, we’ll be back.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Interesting decor with mermaids hanging from the ceiling! Basic
old fashion hamburgers with all the fixings, good place to go with a group, lots of space.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Went for lunch with oldest son. Good food (not great). Good bar

Reviewed November 23, 2010

We thought this would be a hamburger place that small children would like. Apparently it is, in fact, a gay bar. The lesbian couple making out in the corner was a bit over the top for my 6-year old. Food was above average.