“Great sushi, friendly staff”

Mikuni Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Ranked #4 of 2,049 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We know we will always get really fresh shush (fish), great service which is very friendly. A popular place but worth the wait. Next to the movie theater so it is a great date night too.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you want fun rolls and great service, go to this local chain but be prepared to pay quite a dear sum for your food. Best best: $40 combo for two with apps and dessert

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Fresh and deliscious sushi and sashimi. Great service. The only drawback - it's LOUD and popular. Prepare for a wait, and bring your earplugs!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We take our visitors to Mikun's for quality sushi. We like the Elk Grove and downtown Sacramento locations. There is a very large sushi menu and the fish always seems fresh. We liked this so much we rented a room and had my dad's family and friends there for his memorial. We knew my dad would love the quietness and gentleness of Mikuni's. the guests loved the assortment of foods we had ordered. Mikuni's also furnished us a large screen tv and let us put up my dad's photography around the room.

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

my wife and I just had dinner here. the food was truly awesome. the restaurant has an open ceiling and is very loud. extremely well prepared sushi in large proportions. One could probably eat very comfortably in the 15 dollars per person range. my wife and I had a 4 course meal for 40 dollars plus drinks. it was truly wonderful we could not eat it all.