“Our company Holiday party”
Review of The Firehouse

The Firehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Firehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,004 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: K & L
Sacramento, Ca
“Our company Holiday party”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at elegance of this place even after hearing good reviews from friends. Beautifully set room for our event with enough room to move around. Decent portions of fully delicious food.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank ijosifek

• Turkish first
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Romantic Atmosphere yet Great Food”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My fiance and I stopped over in Sacramento for an evening while heading up to Portland for our big move from Denver and we had dinner here. It was FANTASTIC! The food, amazing, definitely everything has flavor. Made my palate water for more. The portions were also pretty large, and the energy in the place felt great. It was a very romantic atmosphere as well and the service was nothing less than flawless. Although the prices are on the expensive side ranging from $30-$45 for the main course, if you have the extra money or want a romantic spot to celebrate something special this is the place. We recently got engaged before we left Denver and this place just topped it. Turned out to be a very romantic evening. I recommend the Braised Veal Cheeks for the entree, and the Dungeness crab cakes for an appetizer, they do have a sampler you can try as well. All perfectly paired with a nice bottle of wine from their selection, or two or three.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jeff J
Sacramento, CA
“Fantastic place for a special occasion”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary here and everything was fantastic. The restaurant is very classic and elegant. The staff were attentive and efficient. My wife's scallops were excellent and my ribeye steak was cooked to perfection. Our Grand Mariner shuffle was delicious.

• Visited October 2012
“Good Food- good Experience!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Very nice surroundings in this historical building. The food was interesting, fresh, and most enjoyable. Easy to get to and valet parking! All in all an interesting and enjoyable experience. Check it out!

Los Angeles, California
“excellent tasting menu”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had the tasting menu along with the wine paring. I am always looking for the tasting and wine pairings to be a restaurant experience, not just a meal. This restaurant did not dissapoint. When I walked in I was greeted immediately and seated shortly after that. The service was excellent and the food was "over the top" delicious. I did however think that the decor could be either updated or tweeked a little. Something was off.

• Visited October 2012