“Try the seasonal menu!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Besides the delicious burritos and salads on their everyday menu, they usually have a seasonal menu that offer for example the Yolo Burrito, which is a personal favorite. It has fire grilled chicken, Spanish rice, with a spicy habanero sauce for some kick and heat! I'm always on the look out for the Cubano and want to see it return to the seasonal menu!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Some of the folks I went out to work with recommended Dos Coyotes. It reminded me of an upscale Moe's. I had the California Fish Taco plate. It contained two large tacos, chips, rice and refried beans. The tacos had some very fresh tasting fish (mahi I believe), lots of greens, a nice sauce, and each was topped with a fresh slice of avocado. The salsa bar had a lot of choices and the two I sampled had a good, fresh flavor. The meal cost me about $13, and I was pleased with the amount of food I got for that. Everything had a good, fresh taste. I enjoyed it and would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming to this place since it opened about 20 years ago. It's one of the last places I eat before going out of town and one of the first places I go when I get back.

No shortage of delicious items on the menu and an airy, relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have eaten here numerous times and I always enjoy their plentiful salads (especially the Adobe Salad). I usually take half of my salad home because they are huge! The prices are a little more, but the food is fresh, and the tastes blend well together. It's a good atmosphere and there is always plenty to try. I would also recommend the Mahi and Shrimp tacos :)

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Lunch here was o.k. My teenage grandkids like it, but not so much for this senior citizen. I'd rather go to Chevys, or my local LaMision.