“Yummy food”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We love Dos Coyotes. Great food choices for family. It isn't authetic but it is great tasting has some interesting favors I love the Yuctan Chicken Salad wish it was less calories though.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Love the Mahi-Mahi tacos. Burritos are huge! Definately enough to share.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I love the food at Dos Coyotes: fresh with quality ingredients. My favorite is the Paella Burrito with sausage, white fish, shrimp and a creamy sauce. You can't get this kind of food anywhere else. Unfortunately, I don't have a Dos Coyotes where I live, so everytime I go to Sac I make it a priority to eat here. The nachos with steak (my kids' favorite) is also excellent and huge portions.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

The mango quesadilla is seasonal and wonderful. Everyone received piping hot, delicious food. The plastic condiment containers are for take away use, but marked as Earth Friendly (or something like that.) We were pleased to find out that they are indeed, compostable.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

With a creative seasonal menu, fresh ingredients, plenty of choices, large portions, fresh salsa bar, and reasonable prices, I will go out of my way to find a Dos Coyotes to eat at in Sacramento. Pleasant atmosphere and quick service only increase it's appeal. Orders are placed at the front counter and meals brought to your table when ready.