“Microwave”

Elk Grove, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Microwave”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Ordered the Cornish Pastry at the Fox and Goose and the pastry was soft as if it was microwaved. Asked the server if it was microwave and she told me that is how they heat the food. I was surprised since that last time my wife and I went to the restaurant the pastry was crisp. The service was so-so waiting for five minutes for another glass of water.

• Visited October 2012

Sacramento, California
“Live Irish Folk & Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I come here for the live music, delicious food and great atmosphere. The trivia nights are great, too - a friendly bunch of down-to-earth people. As for the fare - I highly recommend the Olallieberry Cobbler with Devonshire Cream.

2 Thank jmy43
Sacramento, California
“Great local bar/pub--British themed”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've been going to this place for 30 years. It's downtown Sac in an old brick building with good ambience. Pub fare, good quality. Their espresso is excellent as is their breakfast. Good brews.

1 Thank Kathe599
Sequim, Washington
“Outstanding”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I love this place. We came here because my son who is a resident of Sacramento said it was good. It was more than that. We loved it. I highly recommend it.

Kennewick, Washington
“Great Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We came here for a late breakfast on a Saturday and there were people standing outside, always a good sign. We were seated within 5 minutes and enjoyed a delicious Bloody Mary. I'm a fan of corned beef hash and they make their own here, nothing out of can here! My hubby had the eggs Benedict, one egg with corned beef, the other with ham, served with Welsh rarebit. I loved my scone and Devonshire cream. I definitely want to go back!