“Very Good Chinese Restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Regent Chines Restaurant
Ranked #1,191 of 1,994 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Asian
sacramento, ca
“Very Good Chinese Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been dining/take out at this neighborhood restaurant as long as it's been in the shopping center, over 10 years, up to 15 years. It's one of our Top 5 chinese favorites in the Greenhaven/Pocket/Land Park areas of Sacramento. Dishes are always very tasty and reasonably priced.

Visited November 2012

“This is our go-to place for take-out...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2010

This is our go-to place for take-out Japanese. The staff is friendly and our order is always ready on time and correct.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I tried not to go back because they were rude, but it's close and the food is good. I got over myself and go when I...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2008

I tried not to go back because they were rude, but it's close and the food is good. I got over myself and go when I can.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
sacramento, ca
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2007

Ginza is a great little Japanese restaurant. The boats are wonderful-the salmon teriyaki is especially flavorful and there is plenty of food. The chicken noodle salad is to-die-for! The service is always friendly and quick, and the prices are reasonable.