“Perfect size theater, intimate, elegant atmosphere.”

Cosmopolitan Cabaret
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Saw "I love you, you're perfect, now change"...hilarious show, fine comic acting, good sound, I will return .

1  Thank Bernadette C
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went to see Triple Espresso at this venue. It is small with several tables up front then stadium seating but it feels very intimate and they have food and drinks. The greeters were great about showing you to your seat. The ONLY downside and I don't know how much control the venue has, is the bar next door which serves as the concession stand had the rudest woman working there, from her first glance at us like we killed her cat to her "what the hell do you want attitude" was shocking considering the wonderful atmosphere created at the venue. After she served our drinks, she told us Oh, our computers went down so you will have to pay in cash, thank goodness we had cash since I was a little afraid of her reaction if we didn't take the drinks she poured. Anyway, hope they have weeded her out or simply ignore her service after the fact, as we did and went back to enjoying the show.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Intimate theater. We like sitting on the rail, first row. Here you are sitting a little higher, no one blocking your view, leg room. Some shows have been better than others,but we have enjoyed every experience over the last three years.

1  Thank dmc52