2,435 results
All reviews park and fly shuttle service sacramento airport airport shuttle free breakfast room was large yogurt kitchenette dishwasher freeway california convention
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I just needed a quick place to rest for the night with our dog on a road trip from LA to Oregon. The front desk changed the king bed I reserved to a room in the "pet area". The carpet in this room should have been replaced years ago. It was stained and gross.(I did not even let my dog sleep on the nasty carpet) I have a well behaved dog who knows exactly where he should go potty. I don't want to stay at a "pet friendly" hotel that gives me a nasty room because I have a dog with me. They also held on my credit card an additional $100 deposit Pet deposit plus $50 charge for my dog. The room was only $99! The room was so damaged already how would they even know to charge me for additional damage? Then the breakfast... since we had the dog we both could not both eat in the dining area. The staff at the buffet table told my husband that no food could be taken out of the breakfast area!? She told him if I wanted breakfast I would have to come and eat in the dining area. This type of policing on a cheap powder egg breakfast is crazy. It was just too much..I would not stay at this hotel again no mater how cheap it was. You get what you pay for in this case. I expected better from Wyndham.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tahonie
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although we were a little concerned about this being a pet- friendly facility, there were no issues at all. In fact it was a very enjoyable evening. The staff was pleasant to deal with and assisted us with directions.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Boy the neighborhood is bad Understand that this hotel is very nice and they made us feel very welcome. And just so you know this hotel is not like it used to be used to be very fancy. But it’s kind a no-frills now.But for the price is it it’s OK

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Old and needs remodeling, old bathroom and not in good working order, great staff, did the best they could with what they had to work with. Felt unsafe at this location. The best thing was park and fly, hope my car is ok when I return, large signs that say property not responsible for vandalism, not reassuring. No designated area to leave your car, just in parking lot. Very friendly staff to shuttle you to airport. Won’t stay again though☹️

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Well it’s dirty for one, really dirty. The stains on the carpet make me think a crime may have been committed here. I thought I might want to call ghost hunters. There are bugs also, I killed one and another is lurking up on the ceiling. I can’t watch tv as the remote is missing and another remote only has one battery, the main door handle also falls off. If you call the front desk they may respond by saying (ok bye).

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank F2295LLjasont
Coastal818842, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your recent stay. We will use your comments to improve our service and hospitality. Thank you again for your feedback.