“Christmas Family Reunion”

Ranked #39 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Sacramento, California
“Christmas Family Reunion”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This was such a wonderful stay,breakfast excellent not just juice and donuts,breakfast sausage,waffles hot food.Staff very friendly left my deli tray in frig called they had it ready for me i called a day later.Most of all I live here in Sacramento this is the only hotel I go to Love it!!!! Best place for parties and banquets..

Room Tip: 3 floor main building
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Florida
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stayed here recently for California International Marathon. Got a killer rate. The hotel is a little dated, but there is extensive renovations happening. They were able to check us in early, which was much appreciated. Shuttle to/from the airport was super fast and easy. They also arranged shuttles for us down to the convention cener for the expo, and post-race.

Giant room with kitchenette. Bathroom is kind of old looking, but for the price, it was not the end of the world. There is a breakfast buffet included, starts at 6am. We had to be on a shuttle at 5:15, and they kindly provided breakfast for the runners - danishes, fruit, coffee.

Everyone we spoke with was friendly and helpful.

Will definitely book here again next time I run CIM.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I am surpised there were so many great reviews, as I did not have a good experience. First the check in gave me attitude because it was slightly before 3pm. Then after I asked for a late check out so I could change after a meeting before heading to the airport, I came back to a locked room that had been completely turned over. They threw away my food, water, etc. luckily I had taken my bag and laptop with me, or who knows where it would be. Not happy. Very far away from everything, although convienent to the I5. I would not stay here again. Oh one positive, the warm breakfast wasnt bad, and I appreciated it starting at 6AM since I had an early meeting.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MamaDoc930
Travelers also viewed these Sacramento hotels
Governors Inn Hotel
Larkspur Landing Sacramento
#12 of 81 in Sacramento
Comfort Suites Downtown Sacramento
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento

Property: Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento
Address: 321 Bercut Dr, Sacramento, CA 95811-0103
Location: United States > California > Sacramento
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #39 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Sacramento Hotel Sacramento