Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo
$169
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$109
$81
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Hyatt Regency Sacramento(Sacramento)
$179
$189
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

All reviewscal exporoom was cleansacramento areainternet connectioncomplimentary breakfastlate checkwaffleswould definitely stay here againeasy accessa great stayclose to downtownfront desk staffbusiness tripparking lotfreewayauburninns
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Clean with a friendly staff. The neighborhood is a bit dodgy, and nothing you can walk to nearby. My room was supposedly a "whirlpool studio", but it's just a basic one-person (small) tub with a few jets. Not what you'd expect. Not a very appealing breakfast offering, but these hotel spreads rarely are. Their rates are high for what they offer. You'd do better at the Doubletree on 2001 Point West Way

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Upon arrival the outside appearance was welcoming. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was more than expected. It had a very good variety then what a simple continental breakfast offers.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gvickerman
Reviewed May 16, 2013

From the arrival to departure, of this adventure, this hotel met our needs. The room was pleasant and smelled wonderful. The bed was not as comfortable as I was hoping but it wasn't bad. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise although seating was poor. Big combination seating tables and terrible chairs. This was the least pleasing part of the stay. No granola, poor bread choices, and inadequate cereal choices. Other than a sub-standard breakfast our stay was what we expected from this type of hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was in Sacramento for two days on business. I thought I would check out this hotel based on the reviews.

The hotel is right off of the freeway. I find this a plus as it is easy to get in and out. The hotel is clean and up to date. Rooms are comfortable and clean. There is a happy hour at the hotel where you can get basic appetizers and free beer. Breakfast is not bad. Most importantly, it is fresh.

The major downside is that the WiFi is rotten. The hotel simply does not have enough bandwidth to go around when there is a full house at the hotel. The owners are likely cheap and are not willing to spend the extra money needed for guests to have proper internet connection. Considering that a majority of business travelers rely on the internet is some way, shape, or form, this is a true negative for the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have mixed reviews of this hotel. We had booked it for an overnight stay with 50 high school kids who were going to visit colleges the following day in the area. On our arrival I was blown away at how shabby the hotel looked. The room numbers were printed and taped to the doors (as a teacher mentioned...someone could have had a lot of fun with that one!) and the hallways had a strong chemical smell, no baseboards and white powder all along the corridor. We realized that they were under renovation, but it would have been nice for the heads up. Once we found the elevator to go upstairs the door opened to what seemed like a white wall. A little unnerving to me. We pushed on it and it opened. For whatever reason there was a door that could close over the elevator door, which was kind of strange. Once in the rooms they were beautiful and clean. The only thing I noticed that they lacked were pens and paper in the drawers. The other weird touch they had added was a post it note stuck to each headboard that read, "Duvet covers and sheets are clean for your arrival" Seriously? We shouldn't expect that? My room mate suggested it was maybe to assure us that even though the hallways were dusty and dirty, the beds were clean. Overall I thought it was funny. Other than that, the kids had a blast at the pool, a few used the fitness room and the next morning the staff set up the hotel's meeting room for us to eat our free breakfast. I think it will be really nice once the remodel is done. The only reason I didn't give it an excellent rating for value and cleanliness is because it shouldn't have been so expensive during the remodel and the hallways were really shabby looking/smelling. It would have been nice if the booking agent would have given me a heads up. I don't care for surprises.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business