I had a business appointment in Sacramento on a Monday and decided to drive down from LA on Saturday to get some rest before my meeting. I chose Hampton Inn because I've stayed at Hampton Inns in Texas,Burbank, Las Vegas and I really like Hampton Inns.
I read the reviews before I booked my room and asked for a room on the quiet side. Even with the heater on I slept like a rock. The King Single was spacious. I only sat in the desk chair while there. It was comfortable enough. The Wifi worked every time, no problems. Breakfast was good both mornings, and I arranged for a late check-out so I could change my clothes after my meeting before driving back to LA, again without a problem.
The hotel is just off of Business Hwy 80, which was convenient for me to get to my meeting downtown. It took maybe 10-15 minutes to get downtown, and another few to find adequate parking.
I enjoyed my stay there and will most likely stay there next time I go to Sacramento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo hotel is near the Sacramento Zoo and McKinley Park. Our hotel's amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, a microwave and mini-refrigerator in-room, a multi-lingual staff, an outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, fitness room, and 962 sq. ft. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Sacramento-Auburn Blvd.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Auburn Blvd. Hotel Sacramento
- Hampton Inn Sacramento
- Sacramento Hampton Inn