The walls are thin so bring earplugs. It's also next to the 80 fwy, though I didn't hear it from where I was located (mid-way in the back). The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was pretty good, they served a different egg and meat option everyday (e.g., scrambled eggs, omelet, sausage, biscuits n gravy) along with make-your-own waffle, cereal, etc. Midweek they even offer a free happy hour, that's a nice touch. However, I wish they had a workout room, but I guess that might be asking too much for the price...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo hotel is near the Sacramento Zoo and McKinley Park. Our hotel's amenities include: free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking, a microwave and mini-refrigerator in-room, a multi-lingual staff, an outdoor pool and whirlpool spa, fitness room, and 962 sq. ft. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Cal Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Auburn Blvd. Hotel Sacramento
- Hampton Inn And Suites Sacramento-Auburn Blvd.
- Hampton Inn Sacramento
- Sacramento Hampton Inn