“Extra ordinary experience”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Extra ordinary experience”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We, my husband and mother very much enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Sacramento. I came to work for a few days with my husband and mother to keep me company and visit at night. We liked it so much that we extended our stay by several days. I will be returning next month to stay again. It is was clean. The staff friendly, helpful and always polite. Breakfast bar was well stocked with fresh food. I highly recommend it. I stay in hotels about 120 days annually. This is an excellent hotel.
Sandy, Columbus OHIO

Room Tip: Raj the manager was excellent in helping to meet all our needs.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
Dear Guest, Thank you for your five star rating. It was our pleasure to have you as a guest. I am pleased that we were able to make yours & your family's stay an enjoyable one. Soon we will have new flat screen televisions in all our rooms to further enhance your experince at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit soon. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reviewed February 23, 2012

It isn't the Ritz but for the price, this Comfort Inn was a really pleasant surprise. The rooms are well maintained, clean and spacious. The amenities are many (free internet, breakfast, newspaper, printstations, exercise room, pool, fruit, etc.). But the best surprise was the cheerful service provided by a staff that acts as though they REALLY care. I will be back.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this review, February 27, 2012
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast, High speed Internet, Indoor pool & fitness center. We pride ourselves in the accommodation & services we provide. All of our staff takes pride & joy in providing the best experience possible to our guest. We thank you for taking the time to provide a feedback regarding your stay and look forward to your next visit soon.
Redmond
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our stay with you. We were there last weekend February 17th and 18th. The young gentleman that works the night shift Mandeep was WONDERFUL!!!!!! He went out of his way to make my grandson and I felt very welcome and safe. He assisted with a gentlemen out in the parking lot wanting money from me, as well as letting my grandson go to the pool when there were only a few minutes left. He was a great pleasure to work with. I would stay there again in a heart beat. Thank you and I know that usually people only write when something isn't as good as they would have liked, but my stay was very very nice. Thanks again, Kathy

Room Tip: we were on the second floor and didn't have any problems.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest, Thank you for your 5 star review. I am pleased to learn that Mandeep was able to make your stay a memorable one. It is always our pleasure to make our guest feel right at home. I am happy to learn that your grandson enjoyed our indoor heated pool. Many thanks from Mandeep, and all of us at Comfort Inn & Suites for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.
Bloomington, California
Reviewed February 14, 2012

good service the room were in good clean and value right the location was on the right place
the breakfast was good

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this review, February 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We look forward to your next visit soon.
Salinas, California
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Overall, the experience was good. The motel was reasonably priced and was clean. Was unable to use Wi-fi and was told that since the motel had expanded, that many customers have had the same experience (even the motel staff was unable to get it to work). At breakfast, the eggs and sausage were cold even though we arrived 10 minutes after opening. All of the items which were supposed to be cold were cold and there was a nice selection of items.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this review, February 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We offer complimentary hi-speed internet to all our guest. We have recently made changes to our service to enhance guest experience with the internet service. As of February 01, 2012 we have doubled the bandwith to 4MB allocated to each room. We also have a professional company provide free technical support to all our guest 24 hours a day.

We highly value the feedback we receive from our guest as it tells us what we are doing right and wrong and how we can improve. I look forward to better serving you on your next visit.
Chester, California
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I have stayed at this motel many times over the past 8 years and I always have the same excellent service. The breakfast is very good. It's quiet and in a central location. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this review, February 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are very delighted to receive your kind words of praise. Your confidence & loyalty in our hotel & services are of great value to us. Thank you for your continued business & we look forward to serving you on your next visit soon.
Redding, CA
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Our room was very clean and reasonably priced. Room was quiet inspite of motel being right on Howe Ave. Only complaints are that person at desk was not very friendly. Also, breakfast ended right at 9:00. Results being everyone rushed down so as not to miss it. No places left to sit at 8:45 & doors were closed PROMPTLY at 9:00 so no other would get in. I think 9:30 would be a much better ending time for breakfast. I'm sure others would sometimes like to sleep in a little, too.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank your for your kind review. I am disappointed that our breakfast was not open until late. We have made necessary changes to ensure that all guest are accomodated in our breakfast area and we will not close our doors until all guest present in the lobby or breakfast area get a chance to eat breakfast.