“Great staff -Good feelings”

Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area
Ranked #29 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I've been going to this hotel since they opened and had become friends with most of the staff and management. I haven't been here in a while and when I arrived at the front desk I was greeted big smile. Even though I have not been there in a long time I was remembered by name by the manager. He told about a lot of things they were doing to improve the guest stay, at their hotel. This hotel works for me. I will return as always.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words about our staff & our hotel. It is always our pleasure to serve you. Your loyalty & trust in our accomodations are of great value to us. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel & staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with a smile and every question was answered promptly. The room was nice, the breakfast was very good, the location was convenient. I will definitely stay here on my next trip. Ray, at the front desk, was a tremendous help with lots of information to help me find my way around. Excellent service.

Room Tip: Elevator access for handicapped; non-smoking rooms available.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your five star review. I am pleased that your experience at our hotel was great. To provide excellent service is of great pride for all of us at Comfort inn & suites of Sacramento . We thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sacramento and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Clean rooms, exceptional continental breakfast, friendly staff. I will definately be back when I am in town.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I stay here about once a month sometimes more. The hotel is decent, the location sucks, I worry about someone breaking into my truck and stealing my tools, the hotel next door looks like a fleabag place. This property is fair, staff is great, breakfast average at best, rooms clean, they do have what seems like the slowest elevator in the world.

Room Tip: dont get a room on the road side
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2011

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We constantaly try to improve our hotel & services with each guest feedback. I am pleased that you found our hotel to be decent & staff to be fair. Guest safety & security is always priority number one for us. We have security cameras throughout the hotel premises to deter any unwelcomed activity. Our parking lot is always well lit & with the exception of our front lobby entrance, all entrances to the building require a room key to enter. We always ask our patrons, not to keep any valuables in the car, Especially items that are easily seen(GPS, Cell phones, tools,etc,.). We make all reasonable efforts to ensure guest & property safety. We belong to multiple Chamber of Commerces & the Power Inn Business & Transportation Association, we meet periodically with the Sacramento police department & discuss any nusance or criminal activity in the area.
Thank you again for your business & review. We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

It's hard sometimes to live away from home all the time. My stay here has been very enjoyable. I appreciate the fact that they always get me quietest room in the house for I work nights. When I get off work and back to the Suites , Ali(morning staff member) is always there with a smile & Hello . Not to mention warm food & beverages ready to go . Which means alot when you're finishing a long night of work or need a great start to your day. Just wanted to say Thank You to Ali & the entire staff for makeing my stay Home away from Home.
thanks
Dave S.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2011

Dear Traveler,

Many thanks from Ali for complimenting his work. It is always rewarding & encouraging when the staff efforts are noticed & praised by a guest. It is always our pleasure to serve you. We always do our very best to understand each guest's need, So we can best accomodate them. Starting the breakfast early & assigning a prefered room are just our ways of appreciating your patronage. "Home away from Home" is the experience we try to provide all our guest. I am pleased that we were able to meet your expectations. I thank you for taking the time to rate us & look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying 6 days in the Comfort Inn & Suites on Howe Ave Sacramento CA
This was perhaps one of the most pleasant stays I have had in a long time!
My room was nice and kept clean for the entire stay I found the cleaning staff vary friendly and accommodating . The front desk staff were vary friendly and helpful , taking the time to give me directions to local shopping and restaurants. They serve a full breakfast eggs sausage, cereal pastry's , waffle, bagels and more! The location was good for me not far from airport or down town. On my next trip I will be staying hear!
Walt S
Chehalis WA

Room Tip: far as I know they are all good I try to stay away from elevators and vending or ice machines!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel & staff. I am pleased that you found all our staff hospitable & accomodations upto expectations. Our staff is well knowledged about the area & always willing to find information for our guest. We understand the value & appreciate the trust a guest places in our accomodations & services. We are very thankful for your visit & look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Nicest place for the money that I've stayed in lately. Very convenient access to Rt.50. Staff was professional. Decent breakfast. I'd definitely return. No complaints.

Room Tip: Smoking rooms available.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. It was our pleasure to serve you. We are conveniently located right off of Hwy 50 & only minutes from Dwontown, less than a mile from CSUS Sacramento & Granite regional park. With many businesses, restaurants & shopping within a short distance, there is something to do for everyone. We thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sacramento & look forward to your next visit soon.