Sky Riders Motel
$122
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$134
Hyatt Regency Sacramento(Sacramento)
$179
$89
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$81
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$139
HolidayInn.com
$169
$152
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Been coming to sky riders motels for year and it has really changed in the past couple of years they have newly remodeled rooms for the same price they had before only thing that's missing is coffe or breakfast

3  Thank Ravender510
none04, Manager at Sky Riders Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, our staff greatly appreciates your kind words. We appreciate your kind comments on our newly remodeled rooms . And we hope to have continental breakfast and coffee for you on your next visit

sincerely- Nash Waland

Reviewed August 30, 2011

That's what the sign says in the front office when you go to check-in!

We were having mold remediation done on our rental unit and our landlord booked us here since it was so close. We asked for a 2-bed NON-smoking room. The door to our room looked as though it had been busted open in a police raid. We walked into the room,& instantly started to gag. It smelled like cigarettes & --!! The walls were yellow (not their natural color). The microwave was caked with grease, mini-fridge unplugged, & you have to flip the light switch to turn on the swamp-cooler.
The "pool" was flithy, with tons of "stuff" floating around, & stuck to the bottom.
From what information I gathered, the mostly UN-savory tenents are semi-permanent residents on public assistance (&drugs), and love to talk,yell,scream at all hours of the night on the stairs. (their hang-out spot)
I STRONGLY urge you to NEVER STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Val_1126

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our
Motel. I am certainly disappointed that your stay was not all that it could
have been.
I would like to apologize on behalf of the motel and its staff that your were given a smoking room even tho you booked a non smoking room for your stay. Our standard procedure is to double check your reservation to make sure you are given the room you requested.
We have recently remodeled all of are rooms and hired new housekeeping staff to make sure our rooms are spotless and we also under new management and as the new manger i am giving you 20% off your next say if you do chose to give us another try

sincerely - Nash Waland

Reviewed June 10, 2011

My house brun down in a fire and I stayed at the sky rider motel. I was here for bout two weeks. And my stay was great, the staff was nice and kind, the room was clean and no bugs. They are cheap and clean. They may not have all the latest equipment but it was nice stay

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank lovecheap
Reviewed February 8, 2011

The good: the sheets were clean, there weren't any bedbugs, there was daily room service, the desk staff was friendly and kind. The heater/air conditioner worked, as did the television. The bed wasn't bad. It's cheap.

The bad: apparently, some folks who have Section 8 (or "transitional") housing live there, and they treat the hotel as if it were their home. Some of them (or their guests) can be loud and they rarely seem to sleep - my brother's room was under one of theirs, and they were restlessly thumpy all night. A few of them, or their friends, tend to hang around all the time, and that can get a bit worrisome. The walls of the hotel are thin in any case, and so when I took out my ear plugs this morning I could hear: -a conversation in an adjacent room; -a couple enjoying each other's company; -a discussion out on the balcony between a semi-permanent resident and her son? nephew? who then threatened me when I suggested they take it inside; -various other coming and goings. BRING EAR PLUGS. When I used them, then I was only woken two or three times in the night.

So, to sum up: it's a cheap hotel. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank BnThrDnTht

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our
motel. I am certainly disappointed that your stay was not all that it could
have been. I would like to apologize on behalf of the motel and its team for your stay. And the noise level you encountered during your stay is unacceptable.
we are under new management and as the new manger i am giving you 20% off your next stay in the event you do chose to give us another try

sincerely- Nash Waland