Motel 6 Sacramento South
$123
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$134
Hyatt Regency Sacramento(Sacramento)
$179
$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$81
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$139
HolidayInn.com
$169
$152
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

$204
$189
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have stayed few times at Motel 6 in numerous locations and have had good experience; so looking for just a place to sleep and then depart, I looked for a Motel 6 in the area so it can end up being a reasonable stay. When I walked in to register, I did not feel welcome - I had to say hello and then received a very cold hello back. I had specifically reserved a room with 2 beds (2 children in tow) and non-smoking. The room looked clean but when it came time for sleeping, I couldn't sleep as my pillow reeked of smell of cigarette. I did find it odd that there was an ashtray in a supposed non-smoking room. When I checkout & was asked if I find everything to my liking, I did mention the pillow & I was told that I should have called the desk & asked for another pillow!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Margeskk
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The manager was rude and unprofessional!!
We were a large group and we had reservations. We got here at 3pm to check in they told us rooms weren't ready and to come back at 4pm!! WTH!! Our rooms smell and the management sucks!! I don't care if its a cheap motel it's called customer service!! I can see now that I should have done my homeworker this place got a lot of bad reviews!! Not surprised

• Stayed: January 2013
4  Thank Mssoccermom
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This was, by far, the most disgusting hotel/motel I have ever stayed in. My husband, two children and myself needed basic accomodations. This motel did not even fit that bill. I found hair and bugs in the shower, a cockroach next to the bedside table, a previous guests' litter behind the side table and next to the bed. The sheets had holes in them, the mattresses were stained with who knows what.The "non-smoking" room smells like smoke and wet dog. On a positive note, I checked for bed bugs and found none, I think. I'm pretty sure we saw drug deals and a little prostitute business going on. On our return from the LMFAO concert we went to Sacramento to see, a police officer questioned our return into the Motel 6 parking lot. This is a great motel if you want a dingy place to sell drugs or turn tricks. One other positive thing-the front desk people were nice.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Dawnne H
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I saw what I believed to be prostitutes coming out of hotels. I saw several with children so I can only assume that they actually live in this motel 6.
I needed more towels and when I asked the lady with the cart who was coming around cleaning she said she had none to give.
I will never return to this motel 6 again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Robert B
Reviewed October 18, 2010

the guest sevice team is always alsome and housekeepers keep getting friendler. I made friends with all workers there and I keep them as friends. Rooms where clean guard was on his job loved it.Well go back even to just say hi to new friends

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family