Standard fare for an Embassy Suites, but the location couldn't be any better for exploring Old Town. Also, fantastic service! The rooms are clean and have nice amenities like coffee, tea, etc.. The only down side is that expensive Valet parking is required as there is no other option ($28/day). Otherwise, great experience for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade hotel is located on the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento. This full-service upscale all-suite hotel is just minutes from the California State Capitol, ARCO Arena, Sacramento International Airport and the Cal Expo - California Exposition and State Fair. Guests of the Embassy Suites Sacramento hotel stay in spacious two-room suites and will enjoy many hotel amenities, services, and facilities in addition to our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Complimentary Nightly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Embassy Suites