This is an exceptional Embassy Suites. The huge sculptures in the lobby and front entrance are stunning and very Art Deco. The view outside our 6th floor window was the lovely Sacramento River and the Tower Bridge. My husband and I had a two week vacation in France, where he proposed to me in Paris. So we opted to have a nice wedding and just spend one night in Sacramento (we live nearby). It was fantastic. The breakfast was perfect. I had a design your own egg white omelette that was superb. We walked along the Tower Bridge and hit Old Town. Very nice rooms and great in-room coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly Renovated Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade hotel is located on the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento. This full-service upscale all-suite hotel is just minutes from the California State Capitol, ARCO Arena, Sacramento International Airport and the Cal Expo - California Exposition and State Fair. Guests of the Embassy Suites Sacramento hotel stay in spacious two-room suites and will enjoy many hotel amenities, services, and facilities in addition to our Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Complimentary Nightly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade Hotel Sacramento
- Embassy Suites Hotel Sacramento
- Sacramento Embassy Suites