Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade
  • Room Service
Flamingo Motel(West Sacramento)
Hyatt Regency Sacramento(Sacramento)
1,413 results
All reviewstower bridgethe riverold townacross the streetthe manager's receptionmade to order omeletsraley fieldbaseball gamevalet parkingwalking distancejoe's crab shackcrocker museumindoor pooltrain museumliving roomvalet servicecomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions and will continue to do so if I return to Sacramento. The location is perfect and the rooms/service seem to be a cut above other Embassy Suites I have stayed in. The free breakfast is cooked to order and restaurant quality, and the restaurant/bar was very convenient. Service was excellent. Room was a bit pricey, but not unreasonable.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Great place to stay when you are wanting to go to Old Sac, theTrain museum, Raley field, or just stroll along the river. The hotel itself is beautiful, clean, and the included breakfast and managers reception make it great! Great friendly staff and nice large rooms with beautiful furnishings.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was recently a guest here for a bachelorette party, and my experience was wonderful. Charles - the manager on duty - took an immediate liking to us and was beyond helpful. He gave us tips on restaurants and bars, and went out of his way to see that we were taken care of. He deserves a raise!! The manager's reception and breakfast were awesome! Very clean, lots of choices, and friendly staff. The room was kept up-to-date and clean. All our valet/shuttle drivers were VERY nice, friendly and helpful, too. I stayed at an Embassy Suites in KC the weekend before, and was vastly disappointed. The Embassy Suites in Old Sac was 1000x better!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I reviewed this hotel after a business trip in April, and my encore stay in July was great, too. The hotel hosted a large business group and truly went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. All the staff I dealt with were friendly and polite. My only complaint is with the valet service: while the staff were helpful and friendly, there were several occassions when it took a very long time to retrieve my car. That's a pretty minor issue, though. (Tip: Call from your room to request your car before going down.) Really, I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I truly enjoyed every minute of my visit at this hotel. The staff was fantastic. The amenities were great. Loved the pool. I did enjoy the breakfast. I noticed some people didn't. Food is obviously a matter of taste and not every person is going to like the same thing. I just really enjoyed this place. Nice Area too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business