“Good Customer Service”

Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
Ranked #12 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Rasheen Johnson from the front desk helped me get access to the club lounge even though I was one week away from having Platinum status. The overall staff was helpful and the valet staff was very nice as well. Thank you Jenny ;)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Amit A,
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and letting us know who helped make your stay wonderful! We hope to have you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Visiting from Hawaii and this property has " lots of aloha". Front desk gentleman was from Mililani and so gracious and helpful not to mention so patient. The rooms were spectacular and the view of the city was beautiful, room was clean and spacious with extremely comfortable beds and down pillows, awesome workout room.The warm chocolate chip cookies and milk in the late evening was phenomenal. Great location and easy to find. All the frills you will need to keep you and your family happy and comfortable. I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: I am not sure if all the rooms come with a sitting bay window if not ask to see if there is one avai...

Dear RN808,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad you had such a great stay and enjoyed our service, rooms, and gym! We hope you will be back soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Front desk staff - Rasheen Johnson and Nick Flitsch were fabulous! Went out of their way to be helpful when i needed a few business copies and to get me a diet coke (even though the market was closed) for my long car journey. They were friendly and very service oriented.

Only discontent with the property is the charge for internet access (really? it is 2013 and Motel 6 offers it for free) and 2 'handling charges' because I had small boxes of work materials delivered to the hotel. I always hate when hotels nickle and dime me to death especially when the nightly rate is high.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Holly G,
We appreciate your review of our hotel! Thank you for letting us know who made your stay special! Thank you for your feedback regarding internet and handling fees as well... we will certainly take that into consideration. We hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Everything I can ask for in a hotel. The service was nice. The rooms were kept up and clean. The food at the resturant was delicious. It is in a great location, where many things are within walkable location. However, I would not walk around at night alone. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel, was my room did not have a fridge or microwave. I was there for a whole week, and was unable to keep any leftovers.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank eldougherty

Dear eldougherty,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the feedback regarding the fridge... we will look into your suggestion. We do have some available for use by calling the front office. We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Rasheen Johnson was extremely helpful to me. The business center didn't have all the items I needed to complete my task and I went to the front desk and Rasheen helped me out multiple times during the event. The entire staff were great! I appreciate all the help of the banquets staff and AV staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Rincon124,
We appreciate you reviewing our hotel! We are sorry for the inconvenience with the business center, but it’s wonderful to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your needs. I will pass the kind words onto Rasheen, the banquets staff, and AV staff. We hope to see you back in Sacramento soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Room was a bit worn but comfortable in the sheraton style. Lobby was quite beautiful but a bit cold and overwhelming; thought about catching the game there but not a great place to sit, so we went to a sports bar. Location is great, ask for a room with a view west, we got a great view of the sunset.

Room Tip: As for a room high up with a western view to catch the sunset
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear jag343,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate the feedback regarding the room and we will look into the wear you mentioned as well as the bar seating. We hope you will join us again in the future!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The front desk, valets and bell staff are top notch. I was here for business a few weeks ago and the young lady that checked me in (I think her name was Divya) was really sweet and made me feel very welcomed. If I return to Sacramento in the future I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: I was able to get a suite. Not sure if these are always available but it can't hurt to ask!