“Exceptional Customer Service”

Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
Ranked #12 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Brandon Smith was one of the valet attendants (For ACE) that greeted and served me while I attended a meeting at The Sheraton, he was very kind, quick and humble and made sure, not only I, but his other customers were taken care of also, I observed his communication and customer service skills and I applaud his hard work and consistency with his customers, I understand this is very rare to find in cooperations nowadays. I hardly write reviews unless I see something that catchs me off guard and Brandon's kind and professional, heart and service, definitely did that. I can see that he is definitely an asset. Its people like him that are the face of Sheraton and make our visits whether business or leisure, very pleasing.

Regina Philip
California Department of General Services

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Ashley D, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review and your rave comments for Brandon. Customer service is very important to us at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento and our associates love seeing their name in lights. I will be sure to share your review with Brandon and his team. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sheraton Grand for two nights on business. The first night I was there I decided to drop by the lounge for a bite to eat. I have to admit I was tired from travelling and a little cranky because I was so hungry. My server's name was Bethany and let me just say her positive attitude and warm smile completely turned my mood around. Not only did she give me great service but she also made me feel like I was right at home. I'll definitely ask for her next time I'm staying at the Sheraton Grand!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We are delighted to hear that you were welcomed by our staff and made to feel at home at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento. I will be sure to share your accolades for Bethany with her and her team directly. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Nate took my jacket and had it pressed and had a wonderful, cheerful attitude about it, not looking for a way to charge me. He offered to deliver it later to the room where I was participating in a workshop. Nate also showed initiative during my stay in other little ways that made my stay much more enjoyable. I engaged him in conversation, and he is clearly proud of his 2+ years at the hotel and enthusiastically describes opportunity here in the future. One person like Nate can make all the difference between just another hotel stay and a memorable time that encourages one in the power of the human spirit.

1  Thank Warpdrive1
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We held a conference at this hotel April 18-20, 2013 and had a great experience. The events team members were helpful, approachable and flexible.They anticipated our needs and provided outstanding service. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Ashley D, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We are delighted to hear that you had a remarkable conference with us at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel. Our dedicated meeting specialists are there to help ensure that you have a flawless meeting. Thank you for taking the time to comment on the level of service you received and we hope to host another meeting of yours in the near future.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The location was perfect for our stay. Close to Old Sac, and the Arden Fair Mall. We had a corner room with amazing view. Even on the 18th floor, it was a bit noisy from the road noise. The staff was friendly and helpful, and having a drink at the bar before going out to dinner was so convenient. The bathrooms were a bit lackluster, and the noise from the hallway passed easily into the room. We enjoyed our stay and I have no complaints. Only 4, for the noise and the less than wow decor in the room and bathroom. I will return!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel. We appreciate your comments for our hardworking associates and our convenient location to all that Sacramento has to offer. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests who experienced more than just our guestrooms and want to express our gratitude for recommendation of our hotel. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton for our first night as being husband and wife. We had an amazing evening with a great room! The view was beautiful and room was very clean, but the thing that made a lasting impression was the staff. When we arrived we were greeted by two employees named Sydney and Sarah. Wow, what genuine, sweet, and amazing people. They made us feel extremely welcome and special! Both Sydney and Sarah are the type of people that can make any place feel extra special! They made our stay wonderful. We feel very blessed to have met them and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here! I would highly recommend staying here for any occasion.

Mark and Amanda

1  Thank Mrswise07
Ashley D, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Congratulations from the entire team here at the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel. We are honored that you chose to stay with us on your first night as a happily married couple. Thank you for sharing your comments for our hardworking associates. Customer service is very important to us and our staff love receiving recognition for the attention to detail and friendly demeanor. I will be sure to share your comments with Sydney and Sarah directly. Thank you again for your review and your rave recommendation of our hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

its the fun place to stay downtown! Jennifer and Keoni are always friendly and welcoming! Love the bar! Stephanie, Nate, and Mike are great! Will stay again soon! the valet is probably the quickest andmost professional I've seen.

1  Thank Wvuokiejr
Sheraton_Grand_Hotel, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Wvuokierjr,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We appreciate you letting us know specifically who made your experience wonderful! We will pass on your kind words! We hope to have you back with us very soon!

Best,