“Cheers!!!”

Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
Ranked #11 of 83 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Rasheed Johnson check us in and right from there our stay was off to a great start! After a long drive- there is nothing better than a courteous, helpful, and friendly person checking you in with a smile!! He went above and beyond to make us feel welcome! I would recommend the Sheraton Grand in Sacramento to other traveler.

• Stayed: March 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,043)

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Rasheen Johnson at The Sheraton Grand in Sacramento CA Provided us with such a pleasant experience. He really went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and comfortable. Based on the service he provided us, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had an excellent stay in Sacramento this past weekend and found the service of Divia Dutt to be outstanding. She was personable, remembered me from the previous day, and was always able to answer my questions. The hotel itself was comfortable and accommodating and I really enjoyed my stay!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Good location near Convention Center, Capitol and other downtown business centers. Not far from excellent dining and recreation options. Service is decent and personable and the prices are not too terrible for own town Sacramento. Not the best value but not he worst, either. All in all a very convenient base for Sacramento business or leisure travel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Ashley D, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and want to express our gratitude for your review. Thank you for acknowledging our hardworking associates, customer service is very important to us. In addition, we want to thank you for commenting on our convenient location to all that Sacramento has to offer. Thank you again and we do hope that you will consider the Sheraton Grand Sacramento on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I would just like to thank Divia for her thoughtfulness and caring in a situation of not having the reservation. she was so nice and actually sent a bowl of fruit to our room and also wrote a note to me, which was very personable. she is a keeper.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I recently stayed at the hotel for a conference conveniently located in the Convention Center across the street. The property is well positioned in downtown Sacramento and fairly close to the historic Old Town area. The staff was friendly and helpful.There is a nice bar area on the main level and good breakfast area on the second floor. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. There is no safe in the room, so it is wise to keep your valuables close. Overall, I would definitely stay at the property on a future trip to Sacramento.

1  Thank Samuel A
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Grand for one night in Februady for a business conference. The hotel is well located in downtown Sacramento.

The Good:
-Notwithstanding a very early arrival (9 am) I was immediately given a room. The only limit was that it was with two doubles rather than a king which was fine with me.
-The room included a coffe/tea maker which I greatly appreciated.
-The room was perfectly fine as a basic business hotel room with a desk area, two beds, TV, etc.

The Not-So-Good
-The shower pressure was quite poor.
-The sink drain was essentially clogged and barely drained.
-In general, the bath was fairly dated and could use some updating.

Again, the hotel was a perfectly fine, basic business hotel.

Room Tip: I preferred the higher floors to minimize street noise.