“Nice hotel, very nice staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #9 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Nice hotel, very nice staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed here many times and it is a great upscale hotel with a large lobby and bar area. After 5pm the bar and lobby area gets crowded with people socializing. It is a nice atmosphere for food or drinks. The rooms are large, clean, nice, modern and comfortable. My only complaints would be that the mattresses are not firm enough and the flat screen tv cannot be turned to face different parts of the room. It is mounted on the wall at the far end of the room and you can't see it if you are sitting at the desk in the room. Other than that it is a great hotel. The staff is very welcoming and friendly too. Perfect location right next to the convention center, lots of things to walk to nearby.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Saint Helena, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had slept only 2 hour the night before my cheking in at the Sheraton Gradn Sacracmento. I was in no shape to stay up without a couple hour nap. The Unified Wine and Grape Symposium had brought a swarm of people to the area and the staff at the sheraton was streching themselves to serve the customers.
To my relief, Mr Rashen Johnson did his best to accomodate mysefl in a prompt manner and enable me to take a much needed nap before my conference.
Thanks for your great service.
Enrique Herrero

Lake Tahoe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I occasionally stay here as the organizer of small meetings. The staff remembers my wishes and always upgrades me to a suite since they know I like the extra space to get business done. They also let me keep my room until my meeting is done--even if it is until 6 p.m. Yes, this is likely granted due to my repeat business and booking of conference facilities. But, not every property I'm a regular at takes such good care of me. This is my go to property in Sacramento. Even as a casual traveler, you can expect a good location, great staff, and tasty food in room or on property. Views form the upper floors are also teriffic.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor ifyou like views. Many rooms have window seats. Many rooms ending in number 2...
    • 3 of 5 stars
Sacramento
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I will continue to host our meetings at this location. Everyone from hotel is very helpful, courteous, and professional about every detail of your stay. Front desk, banquet staff, and sales staff do everything they can to ensure your event goes according to plan. Your guests will be pleased with the rooms, and location of the event.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
San Rafael, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stay at the Sacramento Sheraton about once a week, and Rasheen always makes me feel welcome. He greets me by name, has a great attitude, is very helpful, and always puts in that extra effort to make sure I feel “at home”. I’m always happy to see him. Thank you Rasheen!

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Ventura, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We just did a 2 day Executive Offsite at this very fine property. The Banquets staff was so accomodating and really went the extra mile to ensure that we and our clients had a first rate experience. When we ran into some technical difficulties, they responded immediately and quickly took care of the problem. In everything else, they anticipated our needs, even before we realized we had them!! Elia Sosa, special thanks to you for checking in on us often. All the extra care and attention to detail from you and your colleagues really showed.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The Sheraton is in a very good location, near good restaurants and theatre. The rooms were very nice, updated, great view, comfortable beds. We had adjoining rooms at the end of the hall. Very quiet and clean. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We liked being up past the 10th floor, good views
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends