“Good Value”

Ranked #50 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Houston, Texas
“Good Value”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was a trip where we had mtgs in the conference room at this hotel. Check in was quick and easy. We got the rooms for a great price so expectations weren't extremely high so we were surprised that it was a decent place. We have stayed in other Quality Inns and this was by far the best for this chain.

We had a king room. The bed was pretty comfy with 4 pillows which were pretty good. Nice flat screen tv. The vanity and sink are separate from the bath, which I like. There is a small microwave and fridge. I especially liked the corner desk to sit and work at. Overall it was clean and good for us.

The breakfast area is an after-thought to keep up with the competition so it's quite small and cramped. Good waffles, hard-boiled eggs and link sausage. Everything was pretty generic but clean.

The pool area was clean but nothing more than a pool with seating areas. Nothing fancy. The conference room was okay but they didn't clean the trash out until we asked.

Room Tip: There is an IHop and several fast food places right next door. Right off of the freeway.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
QualitySacramento, General Manager at EconoLodge Sacramento North, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Raneeka Lal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this location. Great rooms. Good service. Lots of extras. Pool was nice. Close to restaurants. Shuttle seevice great. Internet wi fi not real good. Need eggs at breakfast. Cable tv good. Shower water pressure weak. Need a laundry facility.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I travel all over the u.s. and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room and the service I received for the price. (Which was quite fair for California where I usually taken for a ride) I would definitely stay here again! EXCELLENT VALUE!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we appreciate and value your feedback. Your survey response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This one was Ok in most ways but there is the telltale signs of decay and deferred maintenance. Sacramento has been hit hard by the downturn and many of the places in this neighborhood have suffered. I would not rule this one out. The room quality was ok but there are signs of wear. It was clean enough and we slept fairly well. There was an IHOP nearby for breakfast. I would go back...

Room Tip: Look at the room first.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank james K
Dear Valued Guest:

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize and thank you for taking the economy issues in to consideration. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Sacramento
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I checked in around 10:30PM with my 12 year old son. There were two men waiting to be served for about 15 minutes. Once they addressed the two men one of the staff asked him to pull up his pants. The two gentlemen asked why and pulled them up only to find a rude response by saying he will not serve him. The two gentlemen did not go off on staff and said they felt harrassed.

Its now my turn at the counter with my son. I ask for a room and rate and continue check in. Then staff asks for a $40.00 deposit. I asked what the deposit is for he replies "Its just in case anything is stolen from the room" I was completly offended!! He took my cash deposit and instructed me to pick it up upon check out.

We enter the room, lay my belongings down and turned in for the night. In the morning is where i realized how filthy the room actually was. There was something brown left on the shower curtain , a filthy ironing board, luggage rack and dirty walls, You could see dirt at the bottom of the pool as well as a film on the top of the water.

Checking out: I handed the same man who refused the two gentlemans stay the night before to check out. He radios someone to "Check room 218" to recieve my deposit back. Im not a theif nor did I want my son to experience that type of treatment. Once the room was " All Clear" is when I recieved my deposit back.

I have stayed at range of hotels before. Never have I ever been treated the way I did by your staff. I will never stay here again and will strongly advise others to look elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I spent two days in Sacramento and got a room here. The price was good, but I was expecting a room that I would get at motel 6. I was surprised when I walked in my room and saw that the room was updated with a flat screen tv, a desk, a fridge and a sitting area. It was very cozy and the staff was very nice and accommodating. They also had a hit continental breakfast which is nice compared to muffins and bagels, I would stay here again no problem.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank msalaber01
Stephanie D, General Manager at EconoLodge Sacramento North, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
On behalf on the entire team here at the Quality Inn Sacramento North (Natomas), thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate your comments you have written. We are glad you were satisfied with our breakfast as well as our newest updates to the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again when you are traveling to Sacramento.

Best Regards
Stephanie Douglas
Fresno, California
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Although the motel is in a nice area, the room & service sucks. The girl @ the front desk is rude & the room is not even clean. I asked for a fridge prior to my stay & now they want to charge me. This place has lost my company's services.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Reydo
Thank you for your business, in addition to sharing some good details about your stay. We take great pride in taking care of our guests, therefore, your mention of less than desirable cleanliness and service garners immediate action from our management team. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, we truly hope we have not lost your companies services. If there is anything that I can do please contact me via phone at 916-927-7117.

Best Regards

Stephanie Douglas
Quality Inn Sacramento North (Natomas)