“Awesome service. Very nice and clean...”

EconoLodge Sacramento North
Ranked #53 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this location. Great rooms. Good service. Lots of extras. Pool was nice. Close to restaurants. Shuttle seevice great. Internet wi fi not real good. Need eggs at breakfast. Cable tv good. Shower water pressure weak. Need a laundry facility.

• Stayed: August 2013
QualitySacramento, General Manager at EconoLodge Sacramento North, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I travel all over the u.s. and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room and the service I received for the price. (Which was quite fair for California where I usually taken for a ride) I would definitely stay here again! EXCELLENT VALUE!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we appreciate and value your feedback. Your survey response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This one was Ok in most ways but there is the telltale signs of decay and deferred maintenance. Sacramento has been hit hard by the downturn and many of the places in this neighborhood have suffered. I would not rule this one out. The room quality was ok but there are signs of wear. It was clean enough and we slept fairly well. There was an IHOP nearby for breakfast. I would go back...

Room Tip: Look at the room first.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank james K

Dear Valued Guest:

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize and thank you for taking the economy issues in to consideration. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I checked in around 10:30PM with my 12 year old son. There were two men waiting to be served for about 15 minutes. Once they addressed the two men one of the staff asked him to pull up his pants. The two gentlemen asked why and pulled them up only to find a rude response by saying he will not serve him. The two gentlemen did not go off on staff and said they felt harrassed.

Its now my turn at the counter with my son. I ask for a room and rate and continue check in. Then staff asks for a $40.00 deposit. I asked what the deposit is for he replies "Its just in case anything is stolen from the room" I was completly offended!! He took my cash deposit and instructed me to pick it up upon check out.

We enter the room, lay my belongings down and turned in for the night. In the morning is where i realized how filthy the room actually was. There was something brown left on the shower curtain , a filthy ironing board, luggage rack and dirty walls, You could see dirt at the bottom of the pool as well as a film on the top of the water.

Checking out: I handed the same man who refused the two gentlemans stay the night before to check out. He radios someone to "Check room 218" to recieve my deposit back. Im not a theif nor did I want my son to experience that type of treatment. Once the room was " All Clear" is when I recieved my deposit back.

I have stayed at range of hotels before. Never have I ever been treated the way I did by your staff. I will never stay here again and will strongly advise others to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I spent two days in Sacramento and got a room here. The price was good, but I was expecting a room that I would get at motel 6. I was surprised when I walked in my room and saw that the room was updated with a flat screen tv, a desk, a fridge and a sitting area. It was very cozy and the staff was very nice and accommodating. They also had a hit continental breakfast which is nice compared to muffins and bagels, I would stay here again no problem.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank msalaber01
Stephanie D, General Manager at EconoLodge Sacramento North, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

On behalf on the entire team here at the Quality Inn Sacramento North (Natomas), thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate your comments you have written. We are glad you were satisfied with our breakfast as well as our newest updates to the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again when you are traveling to Sacramento.

Best Regards
Stephanie Douglas

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Although the motel is in a nice area, the room & service sucks. The girl @ the front desk is rude & the room is not even clean. I asked for a fridge prior to my stay & now they want to charge me. This place has lost my company's services.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Reydo

Thank you for your business, in addition to sharing some good details about your stay. We take great pride in taking care of our guests, therefore, your mention of less than desirable cleanliness and service garners immediate action from our management team. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, we truly hope we have not lost your companies services. If there is anything that I can do please contact me via phone at 916-927-7117.

Best Regards

Stephanie Douglas
Quality Inn Sacramento North (Natomas)

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Frankly, I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. I never count on getting any sleep in a motel - rooms are noisy, beds and pillows are awful. But that wasn't the case here. I asked for and got a quiet room, away from the freeway (location is freeway-easy, by the way) and the bed was comfortable and so were the pillows! An economy hotel pillow usually feels like a phone book with a slipcase on it. I slept like a baby. Even the shower was good, and the room heater was efficient. But wait - there's more. There was protein at the breakfast bar! The usual carbs, sure, but there were also sausages and they were tasty. There's an IHop nearby as well as McDonald's and Carl's Jr. Staff was very nice. Area seemed plenty safe enough. I would do it again.

Room Tip: A room on the top floor, away from the freeway (and other guests, if not too full) will be quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marcia W
QualitySacramento, General Manager at EconoLodge Sacramento North, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

January 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great endorsement. I am so glad that you had a great stay with us. It’s always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. We’d be happy to have you back next time you're in Sacramento!

Quality Inn Natomas- Sacramento