“A little pricey for hot dogs”
Review of Capitol Dawg - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Capitol Dawg
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
“A little pricey for hot dogs”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

1 big dawg, 1 hot link, 3 hot dogs, 2 fries and 2 sodas cost $34 and some change. To me that is just a little too pricey for hot dogs. My husband loves hot dogs. I on the other hand am not a big fan. He decided to take me and our daughter here for a late lunch. I do admit it's better than most hot dogs I've had.

“Dogs for a meal”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I had a want for hot dogs so took my wife to Capitol Dawg. She ordered the vege dawg and I had the Double Dawg with chili. Both were accompanied with fries and a drink. My wife commented that they have a nice selection of iced teas on tap. Both of the hot dogs were tasty and the fries were cooked to my wife's liking, crunchy.
This is a good place to have a dog and beer. We will return.

Sacramento, California
“Always a sure bet in Downtown”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went there for lunch on Saturday and had the Chicago Style dog. It ws perfect. My daughter had the Sac City Dog, with onions, cream cheese and spicey mustard. I know, it sounds wierd, but she loved it!
The service here is always amazing. Very friendly staff. Nice indoor seating and clean outside patio. Very reasonable pricing and served quickly, as well. Our lunch for two of us was around $16.00.

• Visited February 2012
Elk Grove, California
“Capitol Dawg cuts the mustard!”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Went here for lunch (2/2012) and I loved every bite. They have a variety of choices and you can substitute or add as much as you want. Friendly staff and average prices. Cool little place I've always driven by but never stopped for, but now I will come back for sure. They even have veto-dogs and corn dogs. I had the Chicago Dog or prop 51 dog and it was very good accompanied by sweet potatoe fries. Stop by and enjoy!!

Sacramento, California
“Pretty good dog.”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Nothing fancy here, but it's a pretty good dog. The prices are very reasonable. Not a place you would want to linger, just get you food, eat, and get out.

• Visited December 2011