“Eddie is Awesome~”
Review of Fast Eddie Bike Tours - CLOSED

Fast Eddie Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride a classic touring bike through Historic Sacramento. Visit the most popular State Parks and Historic sites in the Capital City region. Tours include bike, helmet, lunch, and Eddie as your host at all times. For an "out of the city" experience, ride the river and beautiful Delta Country region. This authentic rural California experience includes stops at historic points of interest and wine tasting at local family wineries.Now offering guided extended mileage tours for experienced road cyclists!
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Our recent bike tour with Eddie was the highlight of our visit. My husband & I were fortunate to be his only guests on a recent Thursday in July. He customized our tour so that we could enjoy the historical as well as cultural aspects of Sacramento. The terrain is flat & quite scenic. Eddie is great company as well. His passion for and knowledge of Sacramento is impressive. He is a great guide, attentive to your needs and mindful of your safety. An additional perk: He introduced us to the best gelato in Sacramento: Devine ...and it truly is.
This is not a strenuous tour by any means, we are in our early 60's & had no problem keeping up with Eddie.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is the second year I've been on Fast Eddie's Capital Artists Studio Tour - last year it was downtown and Land Park, this year it was East Sacramento. I returned this year because I was so impressed with his tour last year. First of all, Fast Eddie offers this as a free tour each year to support the arts - Yeah Eddie! Second, its such a pleasure to be in such capable hands - someone who supplies the right equipment, explains the rules of the road, has predetermined a safe, fun route, makes sure the riders and bikes are safe, and rewards us with cookies to sustain our energy! I love this tour because I can explore art studios and neighborhoods, and don't have to keep referring to addresses and maps - just follow the expert guide. Thanks, FE!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was lucky enough to find out about the Art Tour Bike Tour by the Center for Contemporary Arts! This was a great time, Eddie had everything prepared and ready for a nice, relaxing ride with a purpose. Eddie is super friendly and approachable, the equipment was top notch and he took great care of us. I absolutely recommend Fast Eddie Bike Tours and can't wait to do this again.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Spent a perfect Saturday morning on a bike tour of artist studios put on by the Center for Contemporary Art, Sacramento. Ed greated us all with bikes, helmets and customized water bottles for our two our tour around E. Sacramento. Midway through he even provided us with a snack from Freeport bakery...a bike ride, art and Freeport Bakery, my morning couldn't have been any better. He expertly guided us on our tour. I highly recommend this once a year event to anyone, adults and kids alike, singles and couples. Stay tuned for his announcement of dates next August!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This was my first trip with Fast Eddie. It was actually a free event and i thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Eddie, as others reviewed, was a professional. He adjusted his fleet of bikes to fit our particular needs and off we went like a group of ducklings following a parent. i had explicit confidence in his ability to guide us to a safe and enjoyable excursion. And he did! He even provided us with water bottles and a cookie snack.
i'd go on another outing with him any day. In fact, the Winery tour in the Delta may be calling my name...
Carolle J