“Wow!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
“Wow!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch & had the best Thai food ever! Fresh, tasty and great value. Friendly & fast service. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank iluvcello

• Thai first
Toronto, Canada
“They sure know their food!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I visited mid-afternoon on a Sunday. I had the satay for appetizer and it was good, then I asked the Asian waitress/ owner for her help: I wanted something with noodles and a nice sauce. I have no idea what it was called, but whatever she brought me was absolutely perfect and simply delicious! I was impressed!

Largo, Florida, United States
“Hungry for Thai”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Was hungry for Thai food and was not disappointed . My husband and I shared a larb salad and each had an entree. Everything was delicious, good sized portions, ( had no room for dessert) and all for under 30 dollars. Will definitely eat there again when we are in town.

California
“Delicious & great value”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

One of our favorite spots for group lunches. The service is very prompt and food served very quickly even for a group. If you are not sure what you want just order anything from the lunch menu and decide what degree of heat you like and what meat type or go vegetarian with tofu. With any dish, I always add the hot and fragrant Thai chilli in fish sauce. Great value for a delectable lunch.

Denver
“Very good, every-day place”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stay often at a hotel just a few blocks away from this restaurant. The location is very convenient, the food is always good and tasty, and the service is just fine. While I don't find anything noteworthy to rave about, this also has all the ingredients for a good, every-day place where you can feel good about the food you are eating.

Visited April 2013