“Awesome restaurant! Delicious pizzas in a cool atmosphere!”
Review of Hot Italian

Hot Italian
Ranked #151 of 2,035 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stopped in here today with a few friends and enjoyed sitting out on the patio. We enjoyed the decor and atmosphere inside, and we loved the pizza even more! Our waitress was very knowledgable about the varieties of pizzas and toppings. We shared two pizzas (one was a seasonal with fig and fresh mozzarella, the other was pesto) and we had a salad as well. Our total was very reasonable, and the pizzas were better and bigger than most other places of the same caliber. I will definitely be back soon to try some of their other options! :)

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I love the thin crust and very little meat with lots of cheese, sauce and greens. Sit with the long tables with other guest sharing the local downtown ambience....means noisy and lots of motion. Enjoy a gelato after you down the wine/beer and pizza!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Although the decor is a bit austere, the food is absolutely the best that I have found outside of Italy. The fennel sausage is a must. The thin crust... oh boy! I've brought quite a few people here and they have all been impressed by the variety of pizzas and yummy salads. I've brought groups of students and they are amazed that such a place exists. Hehe. The cappuccino is a great ending for a delicious meal. Yummmmmmmm.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I wanted a slicw of pizza so I found this place online. I was actuallytaken aback when I entered thr restaurant because it was not what I expected..bbutin a good way. The decor inaide is pretty neat and there is a very cool European modern thing going on. It was very nice to go somewhere completely different than most places I have had pizza at. The pizza there was pretty darn good and the staff there was pretty friendly as well.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The salad and pizza are great. More like Italy than any p,ace else. Have the dolce - the gelato is great! If you never get to a Ducati motorcycle this us the place to see one. My only complaint is the noise level. Extremely noisy. This is a great place to watch a soccer match as they have a big TV and there is akways soccer playing.

Been to Hot Italian? Share your experiences!