Tripadvisor
Sacramento
Post
Inbox
Search

“A great place to celebrate”
Review of Fizz Champagne Bar

Fizz Champagne Bar
Ranked #510 of 2,427 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found the Fizz Champage bar by accident one day while walking through the "mall" area. My curiosity got me in the door. My appreciation for the wide variety of champagnes as well as food options keep my coming back. Service was good, too.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed November 18, 2019

Met several friends for some champagne and finger food. We had caviar and it was delicious with crispy cracker.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Best selection of champagne in Sacramento. The owner Raymond has the so much enthusiasm and excitement he makes the place buzz with excitement. Staff is incredibly knowledgeable. Great atmosphere and patio.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Great location, and a really fun place! They have fabulous bubbly choices and I love the outdoor seating!

Date of visit: April 2019