“Fabulous, Phenomenal Velocab in Sacramento”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Velocabs

Velocabs
Ranked #18 of 22 Tours in Sacramento
Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fabulous, Phenomenal Velocab in Sacramento”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2009

My husband and I (60+ years old) spent a couple of days with my parents (85+ years old) in Sacramento last month. All of the things that we active "young'uns" like to do were vetoed by the Seniors. Well, at 85+ I guess they have that right. So...what to do???? We definitely couldn't walk the city with mom in a wheelchair and dad with macular degeneration, but we were all interested in seeing what Sacramento was all about. ENTER THE SACRAMENTO VALLEY VELOCAB - the best idea ever! I got in touch ahead of time with owner Marc Christensen ([--]), and arranged for the Velocabs (one Velocab per two people) to meet us at the state capitol. WOW! My parents were SOOOO EXCITED! Mark and Jason pedaled us through the city, with historical detail and colorful stories, we learned more than the average tourist - and they even offered to take our pictures! This is an ECO-FRIENDLY, FUN and INEXPENSIVE tour - we all just LOVED IT!! You can check out what other people think and www.sacramentopress.com, and you can contact Marc at the Velocab website, www.ridevelocab.com. VELOCABS ROCK!!

12 Thank JyllFoy