“3 Nites At Super 8” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Citrus Heights
“3 Nites At Super 8”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

With my Wydham membership received 20% discount for 3 night stay. Plus in my decision to stay at Super 8. Concerned about freeway noise. But with the room's fan running all night had a good night sleep. Parking lot well lighted. Three restauants near by. Housekeepers provided very good cleaning services. Smile on my face as I left $1 for each night I stayed for my housekeeper.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
SHINGLETOWN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Excellent value hotel. Staff is very nice. Rooms are clean and bed is okay. Newer appliances such as heater and tv. Complimentary breakfast. Close to airport and Hwy 5 and businesss 80. Also has wifi and right next door to Black Bear Diner.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Kaneohe
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here 5-6 times through the past several years. For some reason my past few stays haven't been up to par with previous stays in the past. The staff is always friendly and you can't beat the location right off the major freeways. The continental breakfast is very spartan but you do have the basics like toast, cereal, coffee, oj, yogurt, apples as well as the waffle iron. Does in a pinch. The troubling thing the past couple stays that I've noticed is the noise from other rooms and the hallways. Pretty much gotta plan on being awakened a few times throughout the night. Also, not all the rooms are the same, sizes and layouts vary greatly so that makes it hit or miss.
Not sure what I'll do in the future.

Room Tip: Don't get the small ones in the middle, go for the ends.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
OROVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed at the Super 8 in Sacramento with my husband and our stay was enjoyable while we were there and I would most likely stay there again.The only problem that I experienced was slow internet connection.The front desk staff was nice and helpful and even let us use their personal computer when the guest computer was not working in the lobby:)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8sacramento, Manager at Super 8 Sacramento Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are currently working on our internet connection issues. Due to our location we have very limited choices. We would like to assure you that this issue is being taken care of.