“Excellent value for overnight travelers.”

Super 8 Sacramento Airport
Ranked #61 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Pittsburgh
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Okay, I normally stay at Marriott properties in order to maximize my Marriott Rewards points. However, I had a last minute meeting setup in Sacramento and an early flight out the next morning. Well the Super 8 was only $54 a night with an airport shuttle (for $5 each way). The Fairfield Inn was over $100 and no shuttle. Yes, it took me 10 minutes to check in at midnight. The front desk guy was on break, go figure. Yes, the carpet was the original from 1972 with all the stains and smells to prove it. Yes, the TV was small with like 18 channels. But it was only me traveling, I wasn't there more than 5 hours and it had a bed. Would I take my family there? No way. I wouldn't even take my dog if they let me. But hey, it was cheap and they had that airport shuttle. Oh yeah, the free wi-fi was actually slower than dial up. I actually walked over the Fairfield and used theirs.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
super8sacramento, Manager at Super 8 Sacramento Airport, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are always looking for ways to improve our hotel. We are currently in the process of doing some renovations such as carpet replacement, changing out TVs, etc. All the issues you have included in your review will be looked into and we appreciate your time.
kirksville
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The hotel was clean and conveinent to the airport. The only complaint we had was they charged us $20.00 for a trip to the airport and then to the train station. They told us to begin with that it was $5.00 per person. They just need to be clear on what the actual charge was. The girl that drove us in the shuttle van said that it was a complaint that was commonly heard because they are not clear about it. Otherwise, the hotel was ok.

Room Tip: Find out what the actual charge is for delivery service before you are picked up or dropped off.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Sacramento hotels
EconoLodge Sacramento North
Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
Good Nite Inn Sacramento
Good Nite Inn Sacramento
#32 of 81 in Sacramento

Been to Super 8 Sacramento Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sacramento Airport

Property: Super 8 Sacramento Airport
Address: 2654 El Centro Rd, Intersection of I-80 & El Camino Road, Sacramento, CA 95833-9703
Location: United States > California > Sacramento
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 81 Hotels in Sacramento
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sacramento Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Sacramento Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sacramento/Airport Area Hotel Sacramento