$150
HIExpress.com
$118
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$197
$179
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$76
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$98
$179
$126
$112
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$157
$152
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

All reviewsblack bear restaurantblack beansroom was cleanclose to the airportcontinental breakfastconvenient locationnight stayacross the streeteasy accessmirrordryerfreewayratessacdowntown
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I recently stayed at this facility and it was an awesome experience. I went in to inquire what was the earliest time that I could check in, the clerk check the computer and said the room is available now almost 2 hours prior to check in. She inquired if I had a ride to the airport because they had a shuttle available for $5.00. All that I have come to expect from a large hotel chain I recieved from this small facility. I had the chance to sit in the lobby for several hours after the check out and I witness the experience of all the guest that came in...they just make everyone feel special. I have only written 2 other reviews in all the years that I have travel and I had to do this one. The employees at this facility enjoy what they do and likes to interact with people

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
super8sacramento, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Sacramento Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2011

We must admit we feel very special for being one of only two reviews you've written. We do our best to make sure we have rooms available for our early check ins. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed September 25, 2011

We stayed here in May of 2011. It was clean, easily accessible, had a good continental breakfast, and the staff were exceptionally kind and helpful. We actually stayed here twice -- once at the beginning of our week-long trip, and again at the end. Convenient to the airport. Convenient to downtown Sacramento. Very pleasant experience on both occasions. Microwave and fridge in room. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade, especially if you're staying more than one night. They put us in a suite for the same price as we were staying there a total of 3 nights.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank hrwendy

Your pleasant experience is our top priority. Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you enjoyed your week-long trip!

Reviewed September 20, 2011

I frequently travel; that being approx., 298 days annualy so seeking that particular resting place is what we or me in my case as professional business traveler does better than the occasional tourist. I look long and hard like many other seniors and when I find...this old body takes on the shape of a bird dog.
It's my opinion you WILL like this Super8 because it sits absolutely in a great location. You can casually make a 1.5 minute walk across a safe, narrow little road to a "Black Bear Diner" whose cook'n by the way is mouth watering. Next to that is a Burger King with great strawberry milk shakes, and across from that is a Cheveron Fueling Station with a "Subway"
and convenience store. Across from that is a Pilot Truck Stop with a great restaurant. You have easy, easy access on and off the freeway so there's no fighting traffic when you're ready to hit the road the following morning after a comfortable, restfull evening at a Super8 with 4 HBO (HBO-GO) channels and a USA and a CBS among others. Keep in mind that should you wish to dine out it's only a short distance to Old Sac., and on the river dining! So stop a stay the night and you'll discover as I did that there are some people who won't be satisfied no matter where they stop. Finding fault is what we all like to do. But you won't here, at this Super8. Last but not least keep in mind: a nice young family couple owns it. Upon my arrival I was welcomed genuinely. I think you'll feel the warmth, friendleness and positive attitude too. Next time I pass this way from Texas I'll stop.
Signed: A Fellow Traveler.

Room Tip: Choice of rooms is what and where you enjoy the location and what you like to see during your stay. I like a highway side room myself. The windows when closed are quiet. I don't think any of the rooms here receive real direct sunlight. More like angled Sun lighting.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank JohnH3D

Thank you for your wonderful words! I see that you have explored the area a bit. The Black Bear Diner is, indeed, "mouth watering". On you next visit to Sacramento do stay with us!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

The rate was very good and the hotel is convenient to the airport. There was a weird smell to the whole place and the bathroom was not extremely clean plus the towels were like sandpaper. On the plus side there was a microwave and fridge and the room was spacious enough. Not bad for a one night stay close to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank baseballmum

We are truly sorry for the inconinience you have experienced at Super 8. As for the towels, many of our towels are brand new and at first little firm.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We haven't stayed in a Super 8 for years and if this is any indication of what they are like, we will be back! We found our room to be spacious and very clean. We had a little counter and cabinets that separated the bed area from the sofa and coffee table area. There was a small sink, microwave and fridge. The bathroom looked updated and clean. Also, the breakfast bar opens at 4:00 a.m. for those people that have early flights, which we thought was great. Many times, we miss out on the breakfast because we have to leave by 6:00 a.m. We thought the staff was very friendly and helpful. They also had free strawberry lemonade in the lobby. The staff recommended a restaurant adjacent to the hotel for dinner. It was called the Black Bear Diner and it was excellent and reasonable. We definitely will stay here again when we are back in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ldean17

We appreciate taking your valuable time writing this review. We are glad you have enjoyed our amenities at Super 8. We hope that we can serve you again in the future!