“Clean and Comfortable”

Days Inn Sacramento Downtown
Ranked #44 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My room was very comfortable and all was clean. I really like all the extra pillows on the bed. I have stayed at this Days Inn three times now and very consistent value each time. I will stay again when the time comes.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We stayed here a year ago and had a better time. This time things were not as clean (don't wear white socks in the room) The lobby computer was sticky (mouse) and barely functional. The breakfast was good and the bed comfortable. No-one available to check us out at 4 AM so we slid the key through the locked office door. Seems like a low-end motel now. We'll check other places for our next visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My sister and I spent two nights here (Jan 21 & 22) and had a wonderful stay. The room was very clean with free wifi that worked well and the frig, microwave and coffeepot I am beginning to expect with Wyndham properties. The river trail directly behind the motel can be accessed down a couple of blocks at Mitsui Park or the other direction from the motel at an intersectiom that allows access to the trail. We enjoyed walking the trail into Old Sacramento and visiting the Candy Heaven store for their dark chocolate-coated coffee beans that I've bought before and are scrumptious!

I do wish there was hard-boiled eggs or small containers of yogurt available that I've had at other properties. Still, the bagel and cream cheese with a fresh and tasty orange was very satisfying. Waffles could also be enjoyed. Food and drink was kept well stocked while I was there. When a carafe of coffee became empty, it was immediately refilled with fresh, hot coffee. I was disappointed that food could not be taken to your room as after having my own breakfast, I normally take my sister something before breakfast ends (at 9am) as she isn't the morning person I am.

We really enjoyed our time in Sacramento and are planning a return. This Days Inn was more than adequate in location and price and we wil be returning to it as well.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Very enjoyable stay, rooms were exceptionally clean and neat. I only wish we could have done more laundry while we were there...The dryer was out of service. Friendly and helpful staff made breakfast very enjoyable in the mornings. We also enjoyed the USA Today available every morning! We would definately stay here again. For those of you that travel by train this is very accessible and with in walking distance from the train station.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ray S
Reviewed December 30, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FREDERICKfresno
sunnySacramento, General Manager at Days Inn Sacramento Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013