“Above and Beyond!!! A+++++++” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas

Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas
Ranked #10 of 82 Hotels in Sacramento
Sacramento, California
“Above and Beyond!!! A+++++++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Luchie and Emilio are absolutely amazing, both with the help that they offer and their can-do, positive attitudes!! I am a banker with Wells Fargo and am staying here for training however, my corporate office dropped the ball with the paperwork and if it had not been for Luchie and Emilio helping me and doing anything they could for me, I would have surely had to stay at another hotel and missed my training. they are wonderful.....even though i was upset at first with my company's lack of follow-through, these two outstanding representatives took care of me and were able to sort out the details with my corporate office. i highly recommed and I will be signing up for a rewards card as a result. Thankyou for having such a capable, friendly, and understanding staff!!! Well done!

Room Tip: The staff here goes way above and beyond to make your stay a great one!!
    • 5 of 5 stars
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
We sincerely thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for such an outstanding TripAdvisor review and strong recommendation. I was pleased to hear that Luchie and Emilio were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. I will personally thank them both for a job well done. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Very comfortable beds, very friendly staff, always a great experience. Restaurant staff incredibly friendly and outgoing. Would recommend this hotel with no problem. We meet here on a monthly basis and the food and staff have always been great.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and the wonderful 5 star review of our hotel. I was thrilled to hear you enjoyed our rooms, food quality and the especially the service you received from our food and beverage team members. Once again thank you for your loyalty and repeat business. We look forward to serving you again soon at the Hilton Garden inn Sacramento South Natomas.
Modesto, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Paid $159 for one night stay, for the price the room was very average. I have had nicer stays at Courtyard Marriott and Sheraton for the same or less price. There was a Springhill Suite location across the street, likely to try that location on my next visit to the area.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. We truly appreciate all of our guests' feedback and do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. We will certainly keep the feedback that you provided in mind as we continue to improve the experience and value for our guests. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again if your travels bring you back to our area.
Clearfield, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have stayed here on multiple business trips and have always been satisfied with my stay. This most recent trip, I fell asleep in minutes and slept through the night (an oddity when I travel). The rooms are clean and comfortable (you can adjust the firmness of the beds). The internet signal is strong enough that you can work wireless on your laptop. They have a small exercise room along with a pool and hot tub (though I have not used these). The wake up call both mornings on this trip was right on time. The staff is friendly and the breakfast bar has a great selection (the hash browns are addicting). Another great thing about this hotel is its location. It is fairly close to the airport and near the I-5 / I-80 interchange, so it is easy to get to where you are going. This is my first choice when staying in Sacramento.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your recent stays at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for your loyalty to Hilton hotels. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated. It is truly a pleasure to know you enjoyed your time with us and found us to be suitable for your business travel needs. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to be of service again in the future.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Came into town a little early and was able to check in at 11am. The hotel desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and clean with a Keurig coffee maker, fridge,and microwave in our room. The lobby also served hot beverages and in the afternoon there were bar cookies. I noticed that all the personnel (carpet cleaner, room cleaner to
a maintenance man were all friendly and said hello. Good restaurants near by and very
easy on and off the 5 Fwy. I would definately stay here again.

• 5 of 5 stars
MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and for such a fantastic TripAdvisor review. We are truly happy to hear all of the positive feedback you shared about our rooms, cleanliness and location but most importantly the service of our team members. Once again thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
simi valley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

first of all I want to start off by saying that Sabina Arace was such a sell to the hotel. She is such a warm, welcoming & accommodating addition to the hotel. Throughout our stay, we found ourselves wanting to know the names of the staff members that served us in order to give them a proper Thank you for serving us with great warm hospitality, going above and beyond what we ever expected from a hotel chain. Aaryn Bermudez, Carlito Manaois, Elizabeth Rosello, Emilio Castillo, Chris Cenezal, and others that I may have forgotten to mention; have set the bar for my expectations for my next stay at another hotel. Thank you again for making our stay so memorable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento South Natomas and the wonderful 5 star review of our hotel. I was thrilled to learn you enjoyed our facilities but especially the service you received from our team members. I will personally recognize each of the individuals you mentioned and thank them for a job well done. Once again thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again very soon.
Rowlett, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had some billing issues at this hotel. My account was closed out before I finished breakfast on the date of checkout several times. Am additional day was added to the bill for my last stay. Don't order the meat loaf. I had to have the phone and clock fixed. The speaker on the phone was very low.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MgmtResponse, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay. We truly appreciate all of our guests' feedback and do apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. We will certainly keep the feedback that you provided in mind as we continue to improve the experience for our guests. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again if your travels bring you back to our area.