Came into town a little early and was able to check in at 11am. The hotel desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and clean with a Keurig coffee maker, fridge,and microwave in our room. The lobby also served hot beverages and in the afternoon there were bar cookies. I noticed that all the personnel (carpet cleaner, room cleaner to
a maintenance man were all friendly and said hello. Good restaurants near by and very
easy on and off the 5 Fwy. I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn